In the Water

Jack M

Reaction score
1653412717902.jpeg

1653412775450.jpeg
1653412826139.jpeg
1653412894490.jpeg
1653412967344.jpeg

Looks great and I see you got wings on the gate too!

Look beautiful. A gorgeous looking boat. Congratulations on it all finally falling into place, and just in time for Memorial Day weekend - the defacto start of boating season in Michigan.

Congrats Jack! Love it!

Looks Sweet Jack!!!!

looks great! The name is??? Snow or Ice something?

I don't name mine . It's bad luck to change them and I know I would

Thanks again everyone. Hopefully the weather will cooperate now

Very nice, 4th is a charm!

Very nice Jack! Congrats! You can exhale now! Ha!

Thanks everyone .
4 will be it ,my friend that owns the Bennington Dealership has sold the business . Closing on the sale this Friday ,retiring on 7/2 .
I have already been offered 20k more than I paid ,but it would cost me more than that in a divorce .:cool:

Jack, time to try out the 303 Graphine. I’m curious how easy it is to use. I read that it permanently stains any application cloths. I don’t see that as a big deal, but I did read and see a guy who said it puts black spots in any paint chips. That could be bad news for us with white boat areas.

I put it on the hood of my car and did the Verado about 3 weeks ago . I used micro fiber towels . No stains on the towels ,or residue on my hands either . No water spots on the hood ,still waiting to check the motor . Supposed to rain the next 3 days . I may not have to wait long .

Was that an amazon review you are referring to ? I dont trust their reviews at all .
I know for a fact sellers bribe people for favorable reviews . That is going back to 2012 ,when they 1st attempted to bribe me

Back