Just received my first Benny - 2018 SSXP

Iowa_Scott

Reaction score
Ordered on July 13, 2017 and arrived at dealer on Sept. 28, 2017. 10 week build time and 1 week delivery exactly as the dealer said. Looks perfect Bennington. Glad to be part of this elite family.

IMG_5769s.jpg IMG_5771s.jpg IMG_5772s.jpg IMG_5773s.jpg IMG_5778s.jpg IMG_5779s.jpg IMG_5780s.jpg IMG_5781s.jpg IMG_5782s.jpg IMG_5783s.jpg

Welcome, and congratulations on what looks like a great boat and build. You should be a happy boater!

Thank you Tooner.

Beautiful boat. You'll have many happy memories on that baby.

Welcome aboard! That’s a beauty!

Congratulations! Welcome to the world of Bennington. Hope you can spend some time on it this year before the season ends. I think last Saturday was the last time we could get ours off the lift his year, unless we get some rain. :-(

Ordered on July 13, 2017 and arrived at dealer on Sept. 28, 2017. 10 week build time and 1 week delivery exactly as the dealer said. Looks perfect Bennington. Glad to be part of this elite family.

What are the interior colors?

Edit: Just post your full specs, I have other questions. :)

Looks great! Welcome to the club!!

Congrats. Enjoy the last few days of the summer.

Great looking boat. Nothing better than a Bennington!

Thank you all. We actually closed up the camper last weekend and pulled docks and lifts out a week earlier. Accessories are all ordered and the Benny will be going straight into storage until next year. Then the dealer will pull late winter just before spring and install all of the accessories. Going to make for a super long winter but I know it will be well worth it.

The colors are Driftwood with Sandstone accent. Everything on it was from the 2017 build site.

I'm liking that new style ladder with swim step, that's not enough reason for PADS is it, IS IT ???

Looks great! Excited for you and what the summer of 2018 has in store for you on the new Bennington.

She's a beauty! Welcome and thanks for the pictures...

Back