My 2022 Q - maybe one day next year

I started taking a vacation day my last 10 years or so ,not because of being under the weather ,I didn't want the aggravation .

Just stopped by my dealer to shoot the breeze .
Scheduled start of production for mine is 2/14/2022 . The day after the Super Bowl . ;)
Yep, Mine is scheduled the week before that, but the Bennington rep also said they are currently 5 to 7 days behind so...

Jack M congrats on the news! Today I heard my Q build starts on Friday the 11 of February. Hopefully I’m not the practice Q for you. Now we wonder about motors. I have a Yamaha 300 coming.

With forum members ,it sounds like you are 2nd and I am 3 . Trippernsc would be 1st. I would guess that there are other Q's on order besides forum members .
I shopped local ,Mercury Verado 250 .Wisconsin is just across the lake .Hopefully that will help .
Jack M congrats on the news! Today I heard my Q build starts on Friday the 11 of February. Hopefully I’m not the practice Q for you. Now we wonder about motors. I have a Yamaha 300 coming.

Last edited:
Yep, Mine is scheduled the week before that, but the Bennington rep also said they are currently 5 to 7 days behind so...

Just curious . Which model Q's you did order ? Mine is a 23 QCW .

Same here, I ordered the white 300 (I hate the yahama grey). If they can't get it, I'm going with a 350 they will paint to match the boat.

I had thought about the white motor ,then I decided the black would compliment my accent stripe .
I had the motor painted on my 2020 by a local auto body shop .I ordered the motor panels in primer and took the dealers paint sample to the shop .They matched it perfectly.

Just stopped by my dealer to shoot the breeze .
Scheduled start of production for mine is 2/14/2022 . The day after the Super Bowl . ;)
How long does it take to build/complete a Bennington?!?

How long does it take to build/complete a Bennington?!?
I know mine took 2 days. At least that’s what I was told back in 2017.
I believe they only ran one shift then. They might run 2-3 now.

Mine have taken 2 days in the past ,I dont even want to speculate now.

Mine have taken 2 days in the past ,I dont even want to speculate now.
Great, I’m bookending the weekend. Friday before Super Bowl and Monday after Super Bowl. I may be testing the warranty. I’m not a bit worried in reality, Bennington is a class company and everyone I’ve met has met that standard too.

I was going to take a factory tour for this one ,but they are still not open for tours . I got snowed out on my 2020

Back