My First Bennington

9 Grand

Reaction score
I just purchased a 2013 2275 RCW. Yamaha 150, ESP. I have been a member here awhile and looking for about a year for the right boat and price.

My dealer called me and said he had a PAD trade in with less than 30 hours on it. I was out of state so I had my wife go take a look.

She was very impressed so I bought it sight unseen, (by me), although I have looked at many Benningtons this past year so I know what I'm getting.

Reading all of the informative posts has really helped in my decision. Thank You!

My reason for getting a Bennington is quality and I wanted something big enough that my grand kids can come and enjoy together.

2275 RCW.jpg

2275-3.jpg

IMG_5571-M.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very Nice . .

I see PAD has become part of the English language :)

Must be the time of year . I have been trying sell one since December .

Way to go.  You'll love it.  The preowned units don't last long on the retail market.

Nice boat.  That is a smart way to go.  In 2011 I purchased a 2008 PAD's Bennie, had like 70 hrs on it.  It was a 2275RL.  We loved it so much, we were hooked on Bennies.  So, after 2-seasons we put together an order for a brand new one.  We love our new boat.  I wouldn't buy anything but a Bennington.

Way to go.  You'll love it.  The preowned units don't last long on the retail market.
The dealer said he was giving me first look before listing so i went for it.

Jack are you saying that you are selling yours privately and didn't trade it in on your new boat?  Why, maximize return?

Its in storage at the marina where we keep it in the summer . We don't have to turn it in until delivery of the new one  .So if I can make a little extra.I may as well try .

Nice looking toon, congrats!

Looking at your pic's ,isn't that  Crimson Red ? Looks like the same as I have waiting at the dealer .

Looking at your pic's ,isn't that  Crimson Red ? Looks like the same as I have waiting at the dealer .
Jack, according to the original build sheet the dealer sent me it's matador red.

That arch looks great, the wait must be killing you.

I like it.  Fun starts soon.  Congrats. 

Thanks , Probably the lighting .

Yes the wait is rough . We are our way to the dealer now .They are having their Spring in house show .There is still about 5 ft of ice on the lake and 2 ft of snow on the ground .

Very nice !!!

Congrats! Nice boat 8 Grand! Is that what you paid?!? Ha!

Back