New Boat Builder is Up

Lots of missing prices .Either they are not offering the SPS on the 2375 RCW's or the options are like the prices ,missing .

Some mistakes also ,When the wet sounds are ordered it says you must also order the kicker upgrade 
I guess I didn't notice the pricing - upsetting if true because I was watching the price roll up as I selected like a progressive slot machine!  I did notice that I couldn't get the wetsound speaker upgrade without the full system.  kind of a bummer, but I've never been a huge audiophile.

I was on the fence about the R and G.  I thought the larger motor would make that easier until I saw the cost(grabbed off of R25 config).  The 300 doesn't seem available on the G23 series.  So not the G series is off the table.  I was also on the fence about the 22 or 23 series.  Again, 300 not available on the 22 series.   So, that leaves me with the R23 series.

So I think I have the new config figured out - R2350 or R2375.  Surprisingly my wife wants the R2350.  This may change if TB is not done updating the configs online and adds the 300 to the 2375GCW.  From a rating standpoint, I don't know why it would be different that the R23s.

I had my heart set on the 250SHO, but now with the rating increase, it pushes me to the 300 Offshore and my wallet will be $4.5K lighter because of the digital controls and gauges.  Not too happy about that!

What are the PADS criteria :).  I've had my current benny for 5 years, so I don't think I qualify.  I certainly don't want to be forced into the club if I got the SHO and then flipped the toon for a 300!  As much as the PADS club members seem cool, I think I'll watch from the outside LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
....... Remember your counseling Derrick, my boat is good, my boat is more than I need, my boat is nowhere near paid for, my boat is perfect just the way it is, well not perfect it doesn't have red stitching or a 300hp motor.
Fixed it for you :)

Haha, honestly, I wouldn't trade mine in for the 300. Would it be great to have simply for bragging rights, obviously, but I am on a fairly small lake and with the 250 running even 44-46 is more than enough wind to make passengers uncomfortable. I don't mind it, but I'm the one in control. It's like sitting in the passenger seat in a car, I always feel more comfortable behind the wheel. If it had been an option when I ordered mine would I have considered it? Absolutely, but unless you are on a large body of water where storms can really pick up fast, no one truly NEEDS a 300. Now before people yell at me, as I said NEEDS, big body of water,or bragging rights. Just ask Semper, he still enjoys himself. Now red stitching? Whole different story!!! Haha

I did email a representative from Bennington. At least for my boat (2350 RBR), he said I would just have to talk to customer service to receive a new tag for a 300. Of course I have the 225 SHO with the 20 inch transom. Maybe too difficult to change over, but at least it looks like a possibility.

My vote for the next PADS nominee is Jman, congratulations jman, come up to the stage and accept your new Benny
I need to stop looking at the new build a boat, just realized my boat now comes with bluetooth and subwoofer, along with the better bow loungers and longer front deck. Ugggh. I don't even have it yet!

What exactly does PAD's stand for anyway?

Jamie

Now before people yell at me, as I said NEEDS, big body of water,or bragging rights. Just ask Semper, he still enjoys himself. Now red stitching? Whole different story!!! Haha
Ya, you all are whiners ... I wanna do 40 or 45 ..... Blah blah blah ...... :). Heck I'd be happy to do 15mph. I can do 30 if I'm running into a 20mph headwind ....... I mean it feels like 30 ..... LOL!!!!

You could have your dealer do a request for a 250 on a 23G. They may do it and just down rate the capacity tag. You'd be amazed at what Bennington will do if asked. Just cause they don't show it, doesn't necessarily mean they won't do it.

Wow, I definitely can't afford a new boat with these prices!

image.jpg

Wow, I definitely can't afford a new boat with these prices!
One of my favorite quotes from the movie Ruthless People... THAT'S THE B!TCHIN' PART ABOUT IT. IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT! F'ING FINANCE IT!!!

How did that price get so high?!?
I tried to price it with the Bulldogscadillac upgrade! You know, triple 300's, 20k watts of stereo, 70 speakers, & and red on red on red. :) I think the system glitched on me when I was building. I thought, WOW what a deal until I realized those last two digits weren't cents.

I tried to price it with the Bulldogscadillac upgrade! You know, triple 300's, 20k watts of stereo, 70 speakers, & and red on red on red. :)

I think the system glitched on me when I was building. I thought, WOW what a deal until I realized those last two digits weren't cents.
You could probably find a dealer that would give you a 94% discount on the list price.

Seen some new picks of the 2015 at my dealer. Gives me pads. Biggest feature I would consider is the duel helm seats with the wrap around windshield with walk through, I think that this is the biggest complaint I have is there is no wind block on the boat.

Another feature is the black fencing with either blue or red panel's looks sweet. This year also it has a solid arch. Seen a pick with the wrap around windshield solid arch and the black fencing with blue panels and graphics sweet looking boat.

Another huge option is (looks like a stepped hull like on a Regal) twin tubes in the front with a vs hull down the center looks really weird but I guess it carves the water like nothing else.

RReaume, I totally agree with the windshield, hope it is high enough.  Please explain more about the vs hull down the middle

Hard to explain. Looking at the picks looks similar to a hydroplane boat. The pick was a Q. Twin tubes up front coming back just past midship. Then middle was shaped like a v - hull with an I/o.

My dealer said the hull is for wake boarding. Makes a more traditional wake. He said it was not any faster. I didn't ask home about handling.

Rreaume, can you post a link to that pix so we can see, Thanks

Back