New PTMEdge pontoon boat mirror.

Mounting it on our Bimini strut would probably work because our double Bimini is always deployed and the fit and finish is nice and tight so shaking would be at a minimum. But....... that being said I love the rail mount location that I have our mirror mounted at. It's within arms reach, easily adjustable, firmly attached to the rail and does not shake!!!

This is my first post. We just took delivery of our 2023 L22 LSR this past Saturday. Although it was pretty cold out on the water, we couldn’t miss an opportunity to take her on her maiden voyage. Coming from a Sugar Sand jet boat, it was a quiet a different experience.

After about an hour on the water, we decided that a mirror is definitely needed. I took to this forum (which had been amazing with the amount of information I’ve already gathered). After this chain, I thought this mirror would be a great addition. I tried the CLUBBEN20 code, but it doesn’t seem to work. It there a new Club Bennington Code for the 20% discount?

This is my first post. We just took delivery of our 2023 L22 LSR this past Saturday. Although it was pretty cold out on the water, we couldn’t miss an opportunity to take her on her maiden voyage. Coming from a Sugar Sand jet boat, it was a quiet a different experience.

After about an hour on the water, we decided that a mirror is definitely needed. I took to this forum (which had been amazing with the amount of information I’ve already gathered). After this chain, I thought this mirror would be a great addition. I tried the CLUBBEN20 code, but it doesn’t seem to work. It there a new Club Bennington Code for the 20% discount?
Message Jibby - PTM. They are a member. As far as I know, it’s still a thing. Maybe they just need to update something in their system. Jibby will know and/or be able to help.

Was able to get Shawn taken care of. The code is still active, just remember to add the ! to the end when adding the code.

Thanks again for letting us run this code on the site. You guys and girls have been awesome! If anyone ever needs anything or has questions or needs warranty work, just reach out and we will get it taken care of in the fastest way possible.

Thanks again and happy boating!

I do like the helm mount, a bit more work but I also have a SUP rack on the starboard side - so the rail mount mirror stays out of the way.

Was able to get our PTM Rail Mount Mirror installed today. The mount is extremely well made and the clarity of the mirror is amazing. Took out for a short test drive, and both my wife and I loved the quality.
Worth every penny!!!

You’re talking about Bimini frame mount mirror? Correct?

I bought the PTM Edge Rail Mount Pontoon Mirror System Pro. And then I bought a neoprene cover so when I take it down and store it, the mirror is protected.

I have been meaning to take a video of the mirror in action as folks have asked if it shimmies and shakes - my memory says it didn't or at least wasn't noticeable - but proof will be in the video (might be a bit longer before I take that video as the lake and temps are great to go out but the pollen is outrageous and I almost have to clean the boat for pollen after every ride this time of year).

I would think rail mount would be steady. The question some of us have, is how about Bimini mount?

Totally agree - and will get a video of the Bimini mount performance / steadiness next time I am out (after pollen season haha).

I would think rail mount would be steady. The question some of us have, is how about Bimini mount?
Just an FYI... We really do not have a bimini mount. Someone just used our rail mount and installed it on their bimini rail. I wouldn't suggest doing that but am eager to see if it holds in place and if the mirror shakes.

I tried a different brand of mirror that did attach to the Bimini - way too much shake for me - not the mirror itself, but the Bimini shakes thus the mirror also. Love my helm mount.

Last edited:
Back