New toon owner

Pics? Pics? Pics?  Congrats!

Welcome! Also congrats on the new boat. I used to pass by Lake Wallenpaupack all the time while traveling back and forth along I-84. How long is that lake?

Congratulations 

Welcome To The Bennington Family 

And 

The Best Online Forum for information, support and friends anywhere

Wishing You Memories That Will Last A Lifetime 

107175344.jpg

Looking Forward To Plenty of Pics 

13 miles long (52 miles of shoreline) about 60' at the deepest point.  The only picture I have is of what I took off the dealerships website (before the motor was installed) but not sure how to post pictures here yet.  

Congrats! Welcome to the Family.

Congrats from a former NJ resident. Put the pics in the gallery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welome aboard jrochin

Welcome aboard!  Wonderful people here!

I rented a pontoon on Wallenpaupack several years back.  Talk about a beat up boat!!!  There were a couple of plastic patio chairs screwed to the deck.  The lady at the rental desk asked if I wanted to actually take the anchor.  It's a good thing I did, as the engine's oil alarm went off just as we got past the island at the NE corner.  Had to wait for the rental people to come out with some oil for us.  Turned out not as fun as we had hoped.

One of these days I may bring my boat down to that beautiful lake, with the anchor!!!!!!

Welcome aboard!  Wonderful people here!

I rented a pontoon on Wallenpaupack several years back.  Talk about a beat up boat!!!  There were a couple of plastic patio chairs screwed to the deck.  The lady at the rental desk asked if I wanted to actually take the anchor.  It's a good thing I did, as the engine's oil alarm went off just as we got past the island at the NE corner.  Had to wait for the rental people to come out with some oil for us.  Turned out not as fun as we had hoped.

One of these days I may bring my boat down to that beautiful lake, with the anchor!!!!!!
Was it Rubber Ducky boat rentals?  If you're ever down this way let me know.  Lighthouse Harbor is also on the lake and they rent Benningtons.  

It could have been Rubber Ducky, the general location for them looks about right.  It was many years ago.

I'll definitely look you up next time we're down there.

If you ever make it up to Connecticut let me know.  Depending on the season, we might be able to get some time on the lake.

Welcome to the forum Jro........

13 miles long (52 miles of shoreline) about 60' at the deepest point.  The only picture I have is of what I took off the dealerships website (before the motor was installed) but not sure how to post pictures here yet.
Wow, I didn't realize it was that big of a lake. You will love your Benni on it! Again, welcome to the family.

Welcome. We live not far from you, Greenwood Lake. We bought a new Benny last spring. Tree came down on our Playbouy, totaled it.Actual we bought the Playbouy on Wallenpaupack, Capri Marina. Good luck with yours.

Back