Photos!

Looks nice! A few more months to go but it will go quick!

It's the Akaso EK7000. This was the 1080 60 fps setting. It does 4k too but I haven't played with that one yet. I have a few clips of catching some fish and such too. I'll have to get some together into one upload...if I can find the time!

Very nice video! Looks like a nice place to live, too. How did you mount the camera? I would like to try doing something similar.

Very nice video! Looks like a nice place to live, too. How did you mount the camera? I would like to try doing something similar.
Thanks! It came with a bunch of mounts so I just clamped one to the anchor light post. I’ll take some pics this weekend. In my other video I had the top open so I adjusted the anchor light down towards the deck. I then had to invert the camera which is done in the settings. This one has WiFi so I can control everything and see what the camera sees on my phone. It also has a remote you can strap to your wrist, put in your pocket.

Model 25QXFBWA w/ power cladded Arch and windshield
This is the only picture I have of the interior. Boat is being prepped now.View attachment 23981

That's what we are going to order also. Same exterior color as yours (Smokey Granite?) and not sure of interior color yet.
Still trying to decide on dash, but we have until next Fall to decide.
Enjoy your great boat. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and you can get out sooner rather than later.

My cousin has a house on Mullet Lake but they are not boaters.

Shouldn't there be a law against that?? :)
I was always baffled by that in MI and there are some down here as well. Oh well!

Here is some footage of this weekend. Still playing with mounting options. The microphone is terrible on this camera so don't expect any sound!!!

Let me try that again:

The drive through your neighborhood looks NOTHING like mine. If I were in your shoes, I'd have to pinch myself...

That's what we are going to order also. Same exterior color as yours (Smokey Granite?) and not sure of interior color yet.
Enjoy your great boat. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and you can get out sooner rather than later.

Thanks Yianni. It is a grea

Thanks Yianni. It is a great place, but definitely better with a boat. Can go anywhere in the world from our dock.

RodEarl74, that’s a thing of beauty!!

RodEarl74, that’s a thing of beauty!!
Thank you! Not the color scheme we built for order. Went to the dealer to look at one with the same set up as the one we built and fell in love with this one! Bought it on the spot!

Bought a '15 2550 RCL while on this last deployment, been sitting under the cover since I got back. Single digit temps last week, bright and sunny over the weekend! First time with the cover and first beers on the boat! (Yes that is still snow on the ground in the background AND it is on my driveway). Can't wait for it to stay above freezing!

IMG_4052.jpg IMG_4061.jpg

Back