Photos!

I think somone found their happy place. :)

So there's no longer albums to store photos? Actually I found them here using PC, but not with my iphone ......

It looks like albums are still there, but photos are gone??

So there's no longer albums to store photos? Actually I found them here using PC, but not with my iphone ......

It looks like albums are still there, but photos are gone??

I'm not sure I follow. Albums are still there with expanded functionality and photos can be uploaded to albums or uploaded directly to posts now.

Sorry, disregard, I thought they were empty as no cover photos were showing ..... I went into one and it was empty, but apparently I never had any photos in it .... duh .... :confused:

Pretty cool!

U.S. Ballooning Hall of Fame is in Indianola, Iowa tons of ballons during their classic.

http://www.nationalballoonclassic.com/
I live less then a mile from the balloon fields!!! My 3 year old loves watching them as the sun comes up in the morings and we even get a few in the yard!!! They have around 60 - 80 balloons at the festival!!

I'm outta here .....

DSC05398.jpg

DSC06390.JPG

Osprey from Sunday's adventure around the lake.

DSC06664.JPG

Wow! As usual.......

Love the look of that 200 on the back

Well Dunn

You "Dunn" made it, brother! Great looking boat.

DSC06246.JPG Some photos from past couple weeks. All have been cropped and quality is not the best, but it's not the best lense, and they were from a moving boat.

Juvenile eagles playing
DSC07506.JPG DSC07267.JPG

2-3 year old eagle
DSC06977.JPG

DSC08005.JPG

Osprey from moving boat. Should have bumped up my shutter speed

DSC07968.JPG

Last edited:
Back