Post up your other toys or hobbies ..... AGAIN

I will have two new little toys to share later when I pick them up after work. This is just a teaser until then!!!!

2 little toys?!? Hmmmmmmm.....

Jet skis??

large.IMG_1085.JPG.08ac41b804989ca99c27c17ca35f136f.JPG
Smaller...

They are 12v electric boats with built in water cannons! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that's pretty cool!

They go pretty good. Now I just have to figure out how to store them! Took the little guy out in one last night and he loved shooting the water cannon.

Gotta post some action video!

Awesome!!!  Where did you get them?  What is the brand name??

The wife found them on craigslist. They used to be made under the Escape brand by Johnson Outdoors (Old Town, Humminbird, Minn Kota) but they have since closed that division. The model name is "Fun Boat" and based on my research they won an award for it when it came out. So they have a little minn kota trolling motor for power and a water pump for the cannon. Throw a 12v battery in there and you are good to go. There is a dial for selecting your desired speed.

There are no videos of these things online so I'll have to get something made and out there for the world. At a cost of $2k new each I can see why you don't see many around. In the mean time here is a quick clip

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like we need to rig up a waterproof battery box, a 12v pump and a spray gun for a paddleboat showdown.  Congrats on the Craigslist find!

Skidoo's..... they still make them!! :)

Have a great time waiting on summer, we love to snowmobile too!

Your friendly Polaris rider and Bennington owner!

PS: my wife and inlaws are die hard Skidoo riders so if she sees this I might lose my dock spot!

Not as new as VikingStaffs Ski Doo....
Older Polaris

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1472948002215.jpg
    FB_IMG_1472948002215.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Any snowmobile is fantastic! We all have some brand loyalty...... but in the end we all just all like to be outdoors enjoying Mother Nature at her finest!

I always had Arctic Cats - but was never opposed to any other brands. I kept mine forever though, the oldest was almost 30 when I quit riding after 3 back surgeries. I know the newer ones ride MUCH better than mine did, but my wife never was much into it anyway. She got cold too easily.

Any snowmobile is fantastic! We all have some brand loyalty...... but in the end we all just all like to be outdoors enjoying Mother Nature at her finest!

I am relying on the snowmobiles to get us through to boating season again! ;) I am the same way, not necessarily worried about brand, just having fun. Since our first was a Skidoo we just simply stuck with them due to familiarity. Had our first been another brand, well that is likely what we would be sliding with.

My requirements: does it go on snow...does it go fast...is it fun? :D

I always had Arctic Cats - but was never opposed to any other brands. I kept mine forever though, the oldest was almost 30 when I quit riding after 3 back surgeries. I know the newer ones ride MUCH better than mine did, but my wife never was much into it anyway. She got cold too easily.

Hope your back is doing better!

We just added a 3rd snowmobile to our family this past weekend. Got a great deal on a pre-owned 2015 Skidoo GSX SE 800R. Should be a great mix between premium ride, and spry & sporty performance. We cannot wait to test it out in the snow!

473_E9831-805_D-4613-_B89_F-992_E969_E2_EBA.jpg

D7_C1_B390-0965-4_DC6-8_F8_E-_E85014118678.jpg

BA2_BEA74-3_E65-41_B4-_AEBB-99_C1_D77_EBACF.jpg

We just added a 3rd snowmobile to our family this past weekend. Got a great deal on a pre-owned 2015 Skidoo GSX SE 800R. Should be a great mix between premium ride, and spry & sporty performance. We cannot wait to test it out in the snow!

473_E9831-805_D-4613-_B89_F-992_E969_E2_EBA.jpg

D7_C1_B390-0965-4_DC6-8_F8_E-_E85014118678.jpg

BA2_BEA74-3_E65-41_B4-_AEBB-99_C1_D77_EBACF.jpg
Looks nice! Should be a nice ride....
Tough to beat the Ski Doos on the MPG too

Seeing these or ones like them tempt me but I’ve alway been able to walk away after drooling. ;)

Back