Post up your other toys or hobbies ..... AGAIN

What do you have to do to make it legal?

Mirrors, turn signals, low speed triangle, some reflectors, seat belts, and some other misc. stuff. Everything has been ordered so waiting for shipping. It alreadys has headlights, brake lights and a horn.

I think brake lights, signals, horn etc.

Think it also has to be able to reach speed of 25MPH. Not sure if I want to take my golf cart out on the road as there are too many old drivers like me

I'd have to slap her if she kept laughing like that. :)

And finally...

These two are a full-time job for this 56-year-old dad...

Forrest_Parker1yr_186.jpg

You have your hands full for sure!!! We have one and he can be a handfull. I couldn’t imagine two.

You have your hands full for sure!!! We have one and he can be a handfull. I couldn’t imagine two.

Some of us were crazy enough to have four. o_O

As I like to put it:
1 child = double team.
2 children = man to man.
3+ children = zone + a prayer.

Some of us were crazy enough to have four. o_O

As I like to put it:
1 child = double team.
2 children = man to man.
3+ children = zone + a prayer.

This, for sure...

PS: Being an Oregon resident, I feel the need to offer you my condolences on yesterdays game... :)

This, for sure...

PS: Being an Oregon resident, I feel the need to offer you my condolences on yesterdays game... :)

LOL - Thanks. :(

7-6 for a final score is just a sad game all the way around, unless someone is defensively focused. That said, I’d much rather be on the winning side of it. Congratulations on the victory. :D

Mine is traveling. Just a few photos from our travels.
IMG_0658.JPG DSC_0802.JPG IMG_0658.JPG DSC_0802.JPG

Attachments

• vacation 2012 041.JPG
    vacation 2012 041.JPG
    236.7 KB · Views: 6
Photography still my biggest hobby. Not sure if I posted this one here before. Got them taking of from breast of dam.

142673F2-F152-47BF-AA38-3A9B8F42369A.jpeg

Back