Did you know the Classic III is out ?I too love my Kamado Joe Classic II. Second favorite lake activity.
Unfortunately , we will not be making syrup this season .My friend who's house we cook at and has the cooker ,is have his knee's replaced .
Awesome gun collection tcpip!I'm a shooter - trap, sporting clays, several rifles, shotguns, and pistols. I'm a lefty so I have a couple of left-handed firearms.
- TriStar 12 ga Sporting O/U
- Escort 12 ga LH S/A 12 ga
- Ithaca Model 37 12 ga pump
- TriStar 28 ga S/A
- Ithaca Home Defense 12 ga pump
- Ruger 10/22 .22 S/A
- Ruger Mini-30
- Polish-made AK-47
- Stag Model 2TL (LH AR-15) w/Mueller Quick Shot red dot
- Hi-Point 4095TS .40 S&W S/A carbine w/Mueller Quick Shot red dot
- Springfield 3" 1911 .45 ACP S/A
- Star .380 S/A (1968) S/A
- Magnum Research 1911 .45 ACP S/A
- CZ-75B .40 cal S/A
- Bersa .380 ThunderPlus S/A
- SigSauer P238 .380 S/A
- ATI Titan FX45 3" 1911 .45 ACP S/A
no bazooka - yet