Purchased new 2104 2350 RSR today

That must be killing you USK, boat arrived and not being able to get there,  If you are traveling for work perhaps you should take some time off and go see it because if it was me, I wouldn't get much work done anyways dreaming about the boat

Congratulations on your new boat.  Will you be boating on Cumberland? 

i'll stop by and pickup bamaman and we'll pick it up for ya !!!! 

Understand your excitement and lifestyle change. We just sold our cobalt and our 2375 RCW is waiting to be unwrapped. The storage for diaper bags will be nice. We are also excited to meet our new Bennington friends that we have connected with on this sight.

P.S. don't be scared of Derrick, its his wife you need to be careful of

Dan,

Pretty exciting!  I just ordered the same setup last week from the same dealer. Transitioning from open bow as well because of needed room.  We boat out of Woodson Bend and expect deliver in early April.

Have a great day!

Well the big day has arrived we pick up the new boat this Friday. ( Can't wait )the weather is going to be 53 and sunny and I told the wife expect a ride. I will post pictures as soon as we get back on Saturday. The hardest part is one ride then back in storage until May

I will keep you posted and thanks for all of the advise

Dan

We picked up the new boat yesterday. Lake was up and muddy and fairly cold we did manage a 30 minute ride Pictures attached

Dan

photo 1.JPGphoto 2 a(4).jpgphotoa 1.JPG

I remember when we first got into boating.  In 2009 after taking care of my father for 10 years after he passed we rented a pontoon at Lake George with another couple and fell in love with boating.  Within a few weeks we walked into a dealer and purchased a 1998 SeaArk deck boat, that was in September.  Not being able to get enough of it we trailered that boat to many different lakes and we were still boating in late October and perhaps even early November.  We were all wearing full winter jackets, and wore our ski gloves but my hands still got cold.

So I do understand uskdbp03

Nice pics !! That's one BIG ramp !!

Link, where did you rent a pontoon? Contessa resort?

At Lake George in the Adirondacks of NY.  A beautiful 32 mile lake so popular that most cannot afford lake houses.  Lakefront start at 1.3 million for decent and anything real nice is multiple millions.  Always a lot to do with many events both on the water and off such as the motorcycle Americade that attracts over 100,000 for the weekend long event.

When we rented the pontoon boat we split it with another couple and it cost $400 for the day but had to be back by 6pm or pay hefty late fee.  When you got the boat it was filled with gas and when you brought it back it went directly to the gas pump and was refilled and that amount was added to the $400.  None of us being boaters we didn't know what to expect but we had a good laugh over a beer at the bar next door over the fact that the 40hp motor only used $25 for the whole day

Our old boat is now on Lake George. The guy who bought it owns a cabin rental resort and pontoon rental on that lake. He mentioned it was a beautiful place out there.

Back