QCW 2575

Jack65K

Reaction score
Hello all - new member here!

I am buying a new QCW 2575 with a Yamaha F250 and this is my first pontoon (not my first boat) and wonder if there are any tips some veterans might pass along to help me in enjoying and maintaining my new boat when it arrives?

Thanks

Jack

Congrats on your new boat!! You are going to love the "Q"

The best tip I can give would be get ready to respond the the statement..... "That is a really nice boat." You will hear it EVERYTIME some one takes a look at it.

Enjoy your new toy.

Justin

I am buying a new QCW 2575 with a Yamaha F250 and this is my first pontoon (not my first boat) and wonder if there are any tips some veterans might pass along to help me in enjoying and maintaining my new boat when it arrives?

Thanks

Jack

Thanks

Jack

Congratulations and enjoy your new boat. Read the tips on cleaning and protecting your new ride.

Last edited by a moderator:
A Q 2575. WOW! Just keep the boat spotless and out of the weather when not being used. With an engine being such an "investment", maintain it and the lower unit religiously.

And, don't let any teenagers anywhere around the boat unaccompanied.

My daughter's 24 years old, and she's not allowed to take out friends on our boat due to poor past decisions--allowing smokers on my boat.

Hi Jack,

Congrats on your new boat and welcome to the party. The Q really is a stunning pontoon boat. My advice would be to adhere to the maintenance schedule and enjoy your new Bennington with family and friends as much as possible.

Hi Jack,

Congrats on your new boat and welcome to the party. The Q really is a stunning pontoon boat. My advice would be to adhere to the maintenance schedule and enjoy your new Bennington with family and friends as much as possible.
Thanks for all the replies and I will take delivery on 7/28 - so let the fun begin!

Jack

I uploaded a bunch of pics of my Q from last weekend so you can see it in action.

gallery_82_151_2156718.jpg

Great pics, SWEET toon !!!! :D

Great pictures! I plan to take some this weekend and will post them.

Jack

Back