Ready to Order

You really need to have an in water demonstration of the boat you're wanting prior to purchasing one.  That's the only way you'll really know when you're getting enough boat and enough motor--and possibly not too much of either.

If your expectations are 45 mph, you'll have to go ESP and one of the really big motors.  That means you're going make a serious additional investment for 2 mph.  You might need to see what 40 mph feels like in one of these barges.  It's a whole lot faster feeling than 40 mph is in a bass boat.

If you're towing a fifth wheel, you'll have sufficient towing capacity for a tritoon.  I too have a proper diesel truck, and I really don't care to pull my Bennie any long distances.  They pull substantially heavier than they actually are due to bad aerodynamics and long length.

Good luck finding a good dealer.  As always, try to buy local if your dealer's willing to sell at a fair price.  And remember that not all dealers purchase these boats at the same price.  The industry has volume discounts, cash discounts and other incentives to get dealers to fill up manufacturing slots on a revolving 12 month basis--so they can work all year long.

You really need to have an in water demonstration of the boat you're wanting prior to purchasing one.  That's the only way you'll really know when you're getting enough boat and enough motor--and possibly not too much of either.
If your expectations are 45 mph, you'll have to go ESP and one of the really big motors.  That means you're going make a serious additional investment for 2 mph.  You might need to see what 40 mph feels like in one of these barges.  It's a whole lot faster feeling than 40 mph is in a bass boat.

If you're towing a fifth wheel, you'll have sufficient towing capacity for a tritoon.  I too have a proper diesel truck, and I really don't care to pull my Bennie any long distances.  They pull substantially heavier than they actually are due to bad aerodynamics and long length.

Good luck finding a good dealer.  As always, try to buy local if your dealer's willing to sell at a fair price.  And remember that not all dealers purchase these boats at the same price.  The industry has volume discounts, cash discounts and other incentives to get dealers to fill up manufacturing slots on a revolving 12 month basis--so they can work all year long.[/quot

I found a dealer 2 hours away from recommendation in this forum under midwest owner s and under there was michigan

Spoke to owner today and he was great and I'm going to test drive a boat tomorrow or Saturday

I was set on the 2250GBR and found out it not an option to get the galley behind the helm

If I go up in series and to the 2550GBR I C

can have that galley behind helm with option for frig

With your comment on trailoring the bigger boat is going to be a tuff decision

I need to decide between the 2 fast

Order by Saturday have boat by July 4th

Dealer hss 2 boats in the rotation at factory

Excited either way cant go wrong

You'll have a great time and remember one important thing. As you enjoy the experience, and as the owner/salesperson helps you to enjoy it, be absolutely sure that during all of the mutual enjoyment YOU GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING.

I'm actually a huge fan of email correspondence with the owner/salesperson instead of phone calls due to the above.

Other than that, get a great bottle of wine ready to pop.

Back