Second bimini top for 20ft pontoon?

april

Reaction score
I have a 20ft pontoon with the bimini top that cover the rear and driver. Can you add a second bimini top for the front? Will the side door interfere with the square tubing attachment? Really wanting some shade for the front.

Our dealer had a shop make us a second bimini for our 2012 Bennington 22SSI, they ordered the factory frame & material. The second bimini looks factory, zipps to the orginal bimini and the frame clears the side gate. They made a boot that looks just like the Bennington one. It was around $700 last year. (included adding zipper to the factory bimini & moding the playpen cover)

RiverBill

I have a 20ft pontoon with the bimini top that cover the rear and driver. Can you add a second bimini top for the front? Will the side door interfere with the square tubing attachment? Really wanting some shade for the front.
What model do you have? Depending on your model, your dealer can order you a unit direct from Bennington, but you MUST go through a dealer. Bennington does not sell direct to consumer.

I'm not quite sure but I don't think they have double biminis on a 20 footer.

Sorry, not enough rail length to add our 10' forward bimini. The custom route that RiverBill's dealer took is a good one.

Back