SPS and strakes question. TB Please chime in

"2013 2275 RCW Limited ESP Verado 250 Pro, with lots of nice options" = not cheap no matter where you live!!!!
Ok , maybe a "little" cheaper ...... Then again, if you want a Caddy, you pay the price they want or you settle for a Chevy ...... :)

I would still ask the question about price to get the Wet Sounds. It's not a matter of boom boom, it's a matter of clarity. They are great, and the best part is later on if and when you put an amp on them they will more than willing to perform!! But that's just an opinion.  I understand, and quite frankly commend you, for sticking to a budget and thinking long term as far as income goes. I'm not that smart. I hope to someday actually own something that I'm making payments on. I can honestly say that I have had a car loan payment since I bought my first car. I have literally never paid one off. I just keep consolidating, yup, I'm an idiot. 

Don't worry Derrick, I'm right there with you.

I would still ask the question about price to get the Wet Sounds. It's not a matter of boom boom, it's a matter of clarity. They are great, and the best part is later on if and when you put an amp on them they will more than willing to perform!! But that's just an opinion.  I understand, and quite frankly commend you, for sticking to a budget and thinking long term as far as income goes. I'm not that smart. I hope to someday actually own something that I'm making payments on. I can honestly say that I have had a car loan payment since I bought my first car. I have literally never paid one off. I just keep consolidating, yup, I'm an idiot. 
Start charging forum members to use your boat images as desktop backgrounds and your have enough to pay off the Cadillac and the Benny! And that is after my 10% commission for giving you the idea!

Start charging forum members to use your boat images as desktop backgrounds and your have enough to pay off the Cadillac and the Benny! And that is after my 10% commission for giving you the idea!
Haha, I could never do that to all the wonderful people on here, especially considering I would owe THEM money if they charged me for all the valuable opinions and knowledge shared with me to make all my projects/purchases!  Use them wisely, and if any of you are magazine editors, I can send you the original large RAW file if ya print it!!!! Haha

Back