The 2022 Official College Football Thread

Maryland pulls it out with a freshmen back up quarterback in his 1st start..... JMU lost it's starting QB that never played on Saturday and it showed badly! Lowest yards gained and scoring of the season. 2nd loss in a row!

The Terps & Badgers each have a bye week to heal up and then face each other. Your predictions on that matchup?
Since it is at Camp Randall I hope the Badgers can prevail. I still have some hopes of bowl eligibility.

The Terps & Badgers each have a bye week to heal up and then face each other. Your predictions on that matchup?
Since it is at Camp Randall I hope the Badgers can prevail. I still have some hopes of bowl eligibility.
The Badgers have always been a thorn in our side and has kicked our butt! I'll make a prediction if Tagovailoa is able to play.....

Jeff, you can take some pride in this...Kenneth Walker III had a monster game today against the Chargers.
Yeah, KW3 is special. No doubt he’ll be a play maker for the Seahawks.

SeaHawks sure aren't missing Russell Wilson!
Sadly, I think Wilson might be starting to decline. Distinguished QB, great career, and a good person. However, it does seem like he is starting to drop off. Not sure if that has more to do with those around him, or him losing a step. Time will tell I suppose.

Been gone for what seems like forever, came back and tried to catch up by reading every post in this thread. Not one mention of my Tigers, so I guess I'm their only fan here. After the 1st CFP poll I know there is (and rightfully so) some butt-hurt going on right now. DejaWiz in 3....2....1

Been gone for what seems like forever, came back and tried to catch up by reading every post in this thread. Not one mention of my Tigers, so I guess I'm their only fan here. After the 1st CFP poll I know there is (and rightfully so) some butt-hurt going on right now. DejaWiz in 3....2....1

Honestly, I'm not too worried about it. Mich has some further proving to do amidst a comparatively softer schedule riddled with an abundance of home games. If they take a spot on the CFP, then that would be great...but they'll still get their rears handed to them, rinse repeat of last season.
At least they'll get a Heisman for Corum and, if he doesn't, then some miracles will need to happen for that someone else over the next few weeks.

Back