The 2022 Official College Football Thread

It may not be pretty, but at least my Spartan’s have climbed back to 500.

And although a bit off topic, how about the MSU v Gonzaga basketball game Friday night? Tough falling short by 1 point to #2 after out playing them about 2/3’s of that game. I think we play 3 top 5 times in this two week stretch. Should be interesting if we can continue to play at the level we did against Gonzaga.

It may not be pretty, but at least my Spartan’s have climbed back to 500.

And although a bit off topic, how about the MSU v Gonzaga basketball game Friday night? Tough falling short by 1 point to #2 after out playing them about 2/3’s of that game. I think we play 3 top 5 times in this two week stretch. Should be interesting if we can continue to play at the level we did against Gonzaga.
Yeah I saw part of that game. Not surprised by a Tom Izzo coached team! MSU is always good!

I am not as invested into NFL by any means, but the Vikings/Bills game today is one for the ages!
Not invested in your Vikings?!? Ha! They've been getting it done!

Not invested in your Vikings?!? Ha! They've been getting it done!
I have grown to appreciate college ball more than NFL.
But I will admit, these Vikings get funner to watch each week!

And I don't believe that I have ever pulled for the Packers, but watching Christian Watson (former Bison) pull in his first 3 TD receptions had me cheering for the Pack to a win in OT!

Great day of football indeed!

Your Vikings got away with one!
For another week we did as well!
And soooo happy for your Redskins victory over Eagles! Congrats.
I think Wentz will be looking on from the bench once he's healthy!

For another week we did as well!
And soooo happy for your Redskins victory over Eagles! Congrats.
I think Wentz will be looking on from the bench once he's healthy!
Yes the Commanders played well! Good win! Heinicke deserves to play after going 3-1 while Wentz was out. Now if they would have pulled that game out against the Vikings ladt week they'd be 6-4 and in the thick of things!

Who has become a MAC fan simply because they are the only games on mid-week?
I think this is brilliant on their part! I would imagine it hurts attendance numbers, but the exposure benefit has to far out weigh that?
Mid-Week MACtion!!!

It honestly is the differnce maker in me catching their games. And having been recruited by WMU and CMU among others back in the day, it’s always fun for me to watch their matchup. When my wife has to crash after we watch Survivor and is ready for bed, it’s nice to flip on a game if I’m not sleepy myself.

And I don't believe that I have ever pulled for the Packers, but watching Christian Watson (former Bison) pull in his first 3 TD receptions had me cheering for the Pack to a win in OT!
Two more TD catches for Watson last night. Packer fans will soon be saying..."Davonte who?"

Two more TD catches for Watson last night. Packer fans will soon be saying..."Davonte who?"
Yup he has done well!!! There's something about Aaron Rodgers though. Not himself!

Who has become a MAC fan simply because they are the only games on mid-week?
I think this is brilliant on their part! I would imagine it hurts attendance numbers, but the exposure benefit has to far out weigh that?
Mid-Week MACtion!!!
Yeah I wasn't sure if these games are live or not! FUBO replays college and NFL games during the week......

Fit to be tied right now. Up 17 at the half at home on senior day over an Indiana team that has lost 7 straight.

Garbage second half by MSU in which we gave up 17 points in a 6 minute stretch. :rolleyes:

Crazy short +/- 10-15 yard field goal to win in regulation, and we go wide left. :confused:

Then we lose in double OT. Good freaking goodness. :mad:

Let's root for Maryland together!
Who's wearing those Maryland uniforms?!? Got shut out by Penn St. last week. Leading the #2 team in the country this week?!? I'm just glad Maryland scored! Ha!

Back