The 2022 Official College Football Thread

3rd year in a row that we have the opportunity for a SDSU vs NDSU showdown in Frisco. Maybe this is the year?!!!!!
Will you go to Frisco/Fargo south if they both do!

Bill your Vikings are killing me! 3 pts. against Dallas?!?

My Buckeyes also had a pretty poor performance this past Saturday. Maybe both teams looking ahead a bit. With all of the running issues/injuries I am not sure what they will look like against TTUN. Hoping for a good game, maybe hang 100 on them!!:p
:D

Will you go to Frisco/Fargo south if they both do!
Honestly, with as expensive as everything is, this is not the year for a luxury expense like that.
Besides, someone in our our development will be having a party and they are all Jackrabbits fans, son there is the possibility of totally pissing off everyone with another Bison Championship!!!;)

And we are just laughing at work talking about friends at the Vikings/Cowboys game wondering what the heck that hot mess was all about!:eek:

Watching James Madison & Coastal Carolina thinking...... Why hasn't NDSU made that step to the next level?

Monster big plays on the road in the horseshoe to win big. It went from a close game in the first half, to a blowout in the 4th quarter. Impressive!

Yep, like I told a friend who is a Big Blue fan, this is the one game each year when I cheer for Michigan! They done good!

Watching James Madison & Coastal Carolina thinking...... Why hasn't NDSU made that step to the next level?
They should! That was JMU's bowl game! They are not eligible for a post season bowl game for the first 2 yrs. after transitioning to FBS. They also can't play for the Sunbelt Championship. Crappy rule!

First off congratulations to TTUN!

The Buckeyes defense was exposed again! Defensive back play made McCarthy look like a super star! Poor tackling, letting receivers behind you by 3 steps, and this was in the first half. Pretty stout against the run early then WTHH, the 2 runs of 85 and 75 yards late didn't help. I have been pretty skeptical about their defense for a couple years now and it seems to be only slightly improved, but still was embarrassing! Genuine arse kicking for sure. The lack of discipline amongst the OSU players was also very disappointing! It seems that John Cooper has returned!

I like Day but he got out coached once again, but I have to say some of the defensive schemes were also terrible.

Good win for Xichigan, an embarrassment for OSU once again.

As for the CFP the Buckeyes have shown they can't hang with the big boys, defense wins championships and theirs is no where near good enough!

I wish the playoffs had the ability to reward the teams that had early mis-steps, addressed them and are playing solid ball now. From watching USC, I think they can play with anyone right now, but of course will not get the chance to prove that.

I wish the playoffs had the ability to reward the teams that had early mis-steps, addressed them and are playing solid ball now. From watching USC, I think they can play with anyone right now, but of course will not get the chance to prove that.
I think USC will get the 4th playoff slot assuming they beat Utah in their championship matchup. Always tough to have two teams sitting on the same recorded in 4th and 5th place.

However, the strong finish to USC’s season, the fact they’ll get to play Utah in the PAC 12 Championship compared to O-hi-no getting a schlacking at home and missing out on the BigTen Championship game, should be enough for USC.

Normally I’d still lean Ohio State given their incredible talent and success, but given the above, AND having watched USC a few times this year, USC is legit in earning that 4th playoff spot.

I think USC will get the 4th playoff slot assuming they beat Utah in their championship matchup. Always tough to have two teams sitting on the same recorded in 4th and 5th place.

However, the strong finish to USC’s season, the fact they’ll get to play Utah in the PAC 12 Championship compared to O-hi-no getting a schlacking at home and missing out on the BigTen Championship game, should be enough for USC.

Normally I’d still lean Ohio State given their incredible talent and success, but given the above, AND having watched USC a few times this year, USC is legit in earning that 4th playoff spot.

Depending on how the conference championships go, I'm predicting the final CFB berths will be:

1. Georgia
2. Michigan
3. USC
4. TCU or OSU

Back