THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS

Whats all that brownish stuff at the base of the tree? Is it dirty snow? Haha

We could have been on the lake today, yup modern day Jesus walking on water, heck, I could've driven my truck out there too!! Haha

Holy crap! Where's the water? It looks like a big sandy beach. B)

They're forecasting 12+ inches of snow in Indy tonight, maybe 6-8" here in the Northern part of Indiana. Jeez...

Hey Derrick, what's that big blue thing out on the ice that looks like the original brainiac computer???? Is that a hut?

Hey Derrick, what's that big blue thing out on the ice that looks like the original brainiac computer???? Is that a hut?
Haha, nope, that's still the launch area, it's an information sign. The old you are here and look at the pretty marshy area on your left(which is the reason there isn't any dang parking anywhere! Only place to park is alongside the road you drive in on and ya might have to walk for 10-15 min just to get back to the launch, it's ridiculous. I usually launch at the other one, and since I always try to go early I can usually find a spot.

They're forecasting 12+ inches of snow in Indy tonight, maybe 6-8" here in the Northern part of Indiana. Jeez...
I feel your pain, seriously, I KNOW what it's like! :)

Again .... global warming ????

Remember the movie "Day After Tomorrow" ?

Man another snowstorm in Wisconsin. Will it never end??? come on spring!!!

Derrick,

I imagine that most of the will be clear by mid April? I know our lake in Canada is usually clear by then, and right now it looks the same as yours!

Tough to say this year, we still aren't having + temperatures during the day, I think maybe next week it should be in the +'s. We've still been -20 C overnight. It'll probably be May actually, it's still pretty think ice out there

It is going to warm up here this week in Mid Michigan, close to 50 by next weekend and lows finally above freezing

Don't worry guys.................Pretty soon it'll be hotter than crap and we'll ALL be out on our boats!!!!!!!!! Won't be long! All I have to do this year is replace my impeller put the charged up battery back in, launch the boat, start it up, let it idle, warm up and............................................ GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope your right!!!! I am dying to get out on the water!

Ok this sucks, 4-6 inches of snow yestrerday ..... what the **** ???? :angry:

We didn't get the snow but temperatures only in the 40's suck as well. Our lake still covered with ice

Back