THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS

75 tomorrow. 85 Friday. Yep. Getting close. Plenty already in the water this warm winter outside of Christmas.

75 tomorrow. 85 Friday. Yep. Getting close. Plenty already in the water this warm winter outside of Christmas.
Yup I guess it’s that time of year to rub it in.

Yup I guess it’s that time of year to rub it in.

Yeah and my 20HP motor probably ain’t lookin so bad now either, huh???? ;):p:p

Uncle is coming down from Michigan tomorrow for a long fishing weekend!

Last edited:
Still hasn't hit 40 in Fargo yet and the streak is now 135 days in a row under 40. 3rd longest stretch on record. Nothing over 40 on the 10 day forecast either. Depressing........

You might want to consider a move to balmy Michigan, although I don’t believe our summers are as warm as yours. Besides boating, the Great Lakes are pretty good at moderating our weather and producing clouds!

OK, I'll send some warmer wx. We were out today, air temp hit 83F but the water is only 60. Saw some numb sole water skiing yesterday....no wet suit!

Freezing here in Havasu at 72......LH.jpg...it's not really warm until it hits a 100.

OK, I'll send some warmer wx. We were out today, air temp hit 83F but the water is only 60. Saw some numb sole water skiing yesterday....no wet suit!
We call that summer in Michigan. :p

Some of this cracks me up as I don’t like it past the mid-70’s. Too hot for me after that. I a tolerate into the 80’s…tolerate. I am toast operationally above that. I was somewhat built for winter, even though I love our summers and boating.

Sold our lake house, moved boat to new lake and today was her first day as a marina boat. The Touchless cover had me spoiled, need to get used to the playpen cover
Whoa! That’s a big change! I guess life’s an adventure…

Back