The time is right and the time is now!!!

Drool.

Sweet!  Can't wait to see pics!

Way to put us in our place ecoman. We bow in the presence of the King! Hehe 

Did you ask for pics at the factory ?

Congratulations on a maxed out boat.  What horsepower increase will the Bob Teague exhaust system produce?

Sweet !!! Can't wait to see pics .... And a video of it running !!!!

My Q2575 I/O BlackOut with Vapor Graphics , 8.2 Engine 430hp with Bob Teague Exhust and Sport Tower is going to be built in the morning. YEAH. YEAH. YEAH.
Update your profile with location information!!!  I need to know where to go to test drive this beast, just trying to keep you safe until we know it runs reasonably.  It should only take a few years to get all the bugs worked out where it is safe enough to pass on to you. :wacko:

Sounds sweet for sure. Can't wait to hear that beast run.

We live on a lake that's filled with houses right on the waterfront--in the middle of town.

We have a number of offshore racing boats and a couple of V-8 Donzi boats with straight exhausts--no mufflers.  We also have a number of early morning bass boats with Mercury 300XS motors screaming @ 5:00 a.m.--waking up hundreds and hundreds of people

I love the sound of many old inboard motors with thru the hull exhaust.  I hope your boat is within reason on noise.  It sounds like a real dream boat, however.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe this comes under the category of 'badass"!  Nice sleek lines on the Q series and now the additional hp, sound and performance.  Pure pleasure.  

Hey Ecoman,

What a cool ride!!! Looking forward to some pics and description of the ride!!

Marc

Back