Things I would change (formerly Regrets)

BigKahuna

Reaction score
Yeah, Carl was a really great guy and he's missed greatly. He was a standup guy willing to help out anyone, anyway he could.
Yeah miss Carl. We still see his wife Suzi from time to time. Hard to do regularly with Covid. I can still see him at our house for Game night!

BigKahuna

Reaction score
Bannerman are you having a hard time steering or navigating your boat. We have a 24 footer w/a Merc 150 and hydraulic steering and have no problem turning the wheel. Even when pulling skiiers/wakeboarders....

Bannerman

Reaction score
Bannerman are you having a hard time steering or navigating your boat. We have a 24 footer w/a Merc 150 and hydraulic steering and have no problem turning the wheel. Even when pulling skiiers/wakeboarders....
No Sir, not trouble at all but thought the wife might appreciate the power steering, she is just over 100# normally (a little more now since we've got a baby on the way!)

lakelifeMN

Reaction score
Thanks! Our first so we are equal parts excited and nervous, haha. Did get a pretty great shot of the front of the Benny a couple nights ago.

View attachment 29147
Congratulations! If it’s a boy have you considered Bennington the second as a name? Has a nice ring to it... Time goes quickly (especially in the beginning). Get lots of pictures and videos and enjoy every moment.

2picky

Reaction score
Not sure I have a regret, but now having this boat I know for sure what my next one will be. I will get a Benny Tritoon with the Windscreen for sure. Some nights get chilly here in Maine and I miss the windscreen of my bowrider on those chilly night rides. Makes a huge difference.
That is why I ordered mine with the windscreen, to keep my hunny warm. Worth every penny.

jgelvin

Reaction score
Hey Folks, I just joined the club and am waiting for delivery of my 22SSRX with the Mercury 150 Hp. Would love to hear from others out there who have similar Horsepower on the 22SSRX. Is that enough ?
I have a 115HP Evinrude. Will go 22. Can tube and ski fine. Just wish I had the extra HP. I'll take your 150 :)

VitiminJ

Reaction score
Does it count if I didn't build my boat? I wish I had pop up cleats. I got a quote from the dealer to install all four. Close to $800. A little too much for me.

Other than that I'd take a little more HP, but I bought the biggest motor that would fit our boat.

Grampsboat

Reaction score
We just bought our 1st Bennington. We had another brand of Tritoon for 3 years. I have never been so excited to spend so much money in my life. We went with the Bow Rider with a 300HP. We had to go to 25' to get the 300 but well worth it as we had a 115. They said May or June it will be ready. I really hope so as we are so ready, !!!

VitiminJ

Reaction score
We just bought our 1st Bennington. We had another brand of Tritoon for 3 years. I have never been so excited to spend so much money in my life. We went with the Bow Rider with a 300HP. We had to go to 25' to get the 300 but well worth it as we had a 115. They said May or June it will be ready. I really hope so as we are so ready, !!!
A 115 to a 300!!! Oh my. So jealous.