Trailer Information?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LakeRat1

Reaction score
Osage Beach Missouri - Lake of the Ozarks
On my second season of my 2575 RCW.... Our first season we racked up 177 hours..... I found that once we put the Benni in the water, we never had a reason to take her out, except for oil changes and maintenance suggestions per the manual......

I have a Bear Trailer that has less than 500 Rolling Hours, and was curious where do you suggest I list this trailer for sale ???  I just do not need it as my boat stays on our lift at the lake 

If you have any suggestions, please advise ---- Thank You

LakeRat1

Last edited by a moderator:
With all the talk recently about scammers on Craigslist I did not want to take any chance of being scammed nor waste time .......  Do you think I should contact my local dealers around here?   I have 5k in it and would be happy to get 4K  Not sure if a dealer would be interested

Use the PM there is no selling here per TB

Lakerat before you sell, are you sure you will never want or need the trailer?  Sure you may never want to tow it to another lake to explore or take with you on vacation?  Sure you will never need the trailer to bring your boat for maintenance or warranty work?  And lastly, when it comes time and you want to sell the boat I would imagine it would be much easier to sell with the trailer. 

I have always had trailers with my boats, until I moved to Lake Of the Ozarks...... When we go to other lakes, I know people with boats, so we always seem to ride with them..... As for selling the boat, most people here at the Ozarks with pontoons can find a trailer from dealers or friends.....I live in a condo complex and I hate seeing the trailer sit outside, not being utilized.....

As well, if I can help someone save $1000 to $1500 then so be it.....

Like myself, if I could have found a trailer that was good as new, for less $$$ I would have purchased it from an individual..... My Bennington Dealer is all about selling the boats, not trailers.....

Darn, I thought maybe you could advise on where to sale the trailer :( and advise on where to get a new Bimini top
Craigslist is what others have used, or, possibly see if local marina will buy it or post it on their bulletin board, and contact dealer or upholstery shop for Bimini.

I stand behind Craigslist. It has worked great for us. I've probably sold over $75k worth of stuff on there over the years with no issues.

Ok, this thread has taken its course, it's reached its limit on selling, so sorry, but I'm locking it down. Please refrain from posting any more "selling" questions about the trailer. If need be, search previous threads concerning "selling" items, but there is a strict policy about no selling on the forum.

Google boat trailer sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back