Vinyl Floor turning tan/ orange

chucktuna

Reaction score
Did they say what caused it?
I was curious also. I asked specifically if there was anything under the flooring like discolored glue or something bleeding up from below.
Nope, they didn't see a thing. They had no clue what caused it, and I didn't push the issue.
Interestingly, the dealer (who is pretty much a one man operation) said I may have to pay the difference between the grades of flooring since my teak was no longer available. But when I picked it up, no charge.

chucktuna

Reaction score
It was weird how the look of it changed with time and weather.
This pic was taken the day I dropped it off:

20210316_104430.jpg

BigKahuna

Reaction score
I was curious also. I asked specifically if there was anything under the flooring like discolored glue or something bleeding up from below.
Nope, they didn't see a thing. They had no clue what caused it, and I didn't push the issue.
Interestingly, the dealer (who is pretty much a one man operation) said I may have to pay the difference between the grades of flooring since my teak was no longer available. But when I picked it up, no charge.
Well at least they fixed it that's the main thing!

lakeliving

Reaction score
Happy you got it replaced but I’m bummed to hear the nutmeg teak is no longer available. I’m waiting to hear from Bennington about my floor repair (wood seams lifting) and now it looks like I won’t have my same floor again which sucks since we love the current look.