Vinyl Floor turning tan/ orange

Wayne Dunham

Reaction score
I have exactly the same problem with my 2016 Bennington. It appears to me we have the same vinyl flooring. It is not sunscreen or bug spray. It started last summer and is getting worse. Dealer suggested to use the “303” brand cleaner. No improvement. Salesman says not his area, service has never heard of such a thing. Guess it’s back to service, I’m getting my teeth into this issue. Photos show back deck no problem. View attachment 33255View attachment 33256View attachment 33257
How much sun exposure does your back deck get compared to interior where all the discoloration is?

Wayne Dunham

Reaction score
Contact Bennington, you may have the bad glue .Contact info is above your post .
Thank you Jack. Waiting to hear back from my dealer after sending him my pictures this morning but think I will go ahead and call Bennington directly. Thanks again.

Jack M

Reaction score
Going through your dealer is the best way to start, they should have the hull id's of the bad glue units .

Wayne Dunham

Reaction score
Keep us posted! Always interested in how things work out for ya. Fingers crossed!
Good news. Bennington is covering vinyl floor replacement under warranty. I just have to take my boat back to my dealer in January ( middle of snow season) and Bennington is sending new vinyl to the dealer. Tobler Marina, my dealer says it should take 3-5 days to do the replacement.