Welcome to Club Bennington

Vince,

Welcome to the Benny club.....NOW POST UP SOME PICS !!!!!!! Lol !!!

Verify with your dealer about the extended warranty or TB will chime in when they return, they will be away for approx 8 days yet .....

Congrats on owning one of the finest !!

Smitty

Vince,

Welcome to the Benny club.....NOW POST UP SOME PICS !!!!!!! Lol !!!

Verify with your dealer about the extended warranty or TB will chime in when they return, they will be away for approx 8 days yet .....

Congrats on owning one of the finest !!

Smitty
Thanks very much Smitty. Much appreciated. Will try to get some photos on here as soon as our weather improves.

Hi all,

Just signed on a 22SFFX yesterday! Will take delivery some time in May, after the weather really gets nice.

I have operated/owned boats for about 50 years now (since I was 9), but this is our first pontoon! :)

Welcome to the party! B)

Welcome to the party! B)
Thanks Carl and Susan. We are quite excited about this new 'adventure.' We only use our boats up in Canada (we go up there all summer) and are looking forward very much to this summer!

Welcome to the family Padre !!!!

Thanks Carl and Susan. We are quite excited about this new 'adventure.' We only use our boats up in Canada (we go up there all summer) and are looking forward very much to this summer!
Where in Canada do ya like to wet the toon?

We go to a lake in the Kawartha section of Ontario, it's called "Jack Lake" or "Jack's Lake" depending on who you talk to. Just outside the metropolis of Apsley, Ontario (pop. 2300). I have been going to this lake for 58 years (since I have been 8 months old) every summer. As a kid I used to spend all summer up there. It has changed quite a bit, but it is still beautiful. My kids and grandkids now come up as well. We spend at least 6 consecutive weeks there in the summer. :)

Welcome aboard !!

Not sure about 2012 models, but for 2013 boats with the 7 yr warranty it will be done through club Bennington. All my paperwork on my 2013 shows the 5 yr warranty, however Bennington is working on a system through club Bennington where you will be able to register your boat through club Bennington. This registration through the club will register you for he additional 2 year warranty. Be patient with Bennington while they are getting this system up and running. I am not sure yet when it will happen but it's on it's way. I have been talking with them on this very issue and they are working on it as we speak. Your dealer should know this and keep you posted on this.

Not sure about 2012 models, but for 2013 boats with the 7 yr warranty it will be done through club Bennington. All my paperwork on my 2013 shows the 5 yr warranty, however Bennington is working on a system through club Bennington where you will be able to register your boat through club Bennington. This registration through the club will register you for he additional 2 year warranty. Be patient with Bennington while they are getting this system up and running. I am not sure yet when it will happen but it's on it's way. I have been talking with them on this very issue and they are working on it as we speak. Your dealer should know this and keep you posted on this.
Thanks and good advice!

I have that and a Mercury +2 year warranty extension both pending with the dealer now. You really do have to stay on top of this stuff.

I also had the two year extension on my Merc motor. The dealer took care of all that and when you buy a new boat the dealer also registers your boat with bennington.That extra two year warranty is getting to be a big topic and not sure a lot of people are aware of how it's going to work including some dealers. Not sure why Bennington hasn't been more open about this and I hope they don't mind what I am sharing. It will happen in the near future and as long as its a qualifying purchase it will be honored when the system is in place.

Welcome aboard tercel, you will find that all of us on here want that exact same thing

Just ordered 01 Mar 13 (downsizing from 32 Cruiser style)

2013 GS2275 Bennington

Triple Toons w/ storage

115 Yamaha

GPS Speedo

Dual Battery and Distribution panel

Full Seagrass flooring

Rear Fishing station

LED Lighting

Bow Filler seat

Rough Water Pkg

SS Docking Lights

R Series Captain's Chair

Very exciting to try a new style of boating !

Congrats on the order Scott. You will love it, and the time will soon be here for you to go out and enjoy it. Sounds like a really nice setup! And WELCOME!!!

Back