Welcome to Club Bennington

Just took delivery of a new 2275 GCW.

Thank you to all Forum members for their posts. I read all of them before I ordered my boat. I think I know more about Bennington then my dealer after reading all your comments.

2013 - 2275 GCW - Mercury 115 FS

BLUE PANEL

CHAMPAGNE ACCENT

BLUE CANVAS

FWD BIMINI

6 YEAR WARRANTY MOTOR

COAST GUARD KIT

SPITFIRE PROP EXCHANGE

IVORY SOFT TOUCH

MONOCHROME

CHROME LOGOS

STANDARD FURNITURE

BOW GATE SEAT

OTTOMAN WITH COOLER

R-RECLINER

CARPET SAND PALM

SEAGRASS AFT

ECHO FISH 100 GRAPH

GPS SPEEDO

SONY M6 USB

S/S DOCKING LIGHTS

52" PYLON SKI

STAINLESS RUBRAIL

BATTERY DUAL PORT AND STB

WATER SEPARATOR LARGE

EXPRESS PERFORMANCE PACKAGE

LIFTING STRAKES ON BOTH SIDES OF ALL THREE LOGS

Looking forward to being an active member of this group. Boat will be in storage until May. I will post pictures at that time. We boat on Lake Arrowhead, CA.

Did it right, read the forum and made a nice selection. Can't beat research

Hello all, the wife and I just purchased our first ever pontoon boat. Its a 2013 Bennington 22 SLX with a 90 HP Yamaha. So far we like it. Cant wait to get it on the water. Weather still nasty here, outside of Nashville Tn. Did some research before purchsing ... appears to be an excellent choice, at least I hope it will be. Time will tell! ^_^

We own a pontoon!!! Our family has always had a ski boat, and never a pontoon. We realized that no one is slaloming any more and my 6 year old doesn't require 300hp inboard at this time. We found ourselves slowly touring the lakes more than using the boat for it's natural talents. So, gone is the ski boat, and in is the Bennington. We found a 2013 2375GCW with elliptical tubes and a 115hp at our local dealer. We are excited to upgrade our fishing experience from a 12 foot aluminum boat with a 9.5hp Evinrude!!!!!

This site was very helpful during our incredibly difficult boat buying experience. Pontoons have a few more options today than either blue or green astroturf!!!!

Thanks again and we're excited about our new adventures.

We own a pontoon!!! Our family has always had a ski boat, and never a pontoon. We realized that no one is slaloming any more and my 6 year old doesn't require 300hp inboard at this time. We found ourselves slowly touring the lakes more than using the boat for it's natural talents. So, gone is the ski boat, and in is the Bennington. We found a 2013 2375GCW with elliptical tubes and a 115hp at our local dealer. We are excited to upgrade our fishing experience from a 12 foot aluminum boat with a 9.5hp Evinrude!!!!!

This site was very helpful during our incredibly difficult boat buying experience. Pontoons have a few more options today than either blue or green astroturf!!!!

Thanks again and we're excited about our new adventures.
Congrats and PICS !!!!!! :D

We aren't having it delivered until the 24th, so I don't have any great pictures, other than those at the Dealer.

For 3 months, I think we sat in every model that Bennington has to offer, plus many other manufacturers, but the ultimate decision was made when my wife pointed and said, "I like that one"!!! SOLD!

http://www.rustydealer.com/forum/uploads/gallery/album_286/gallery_4381_286_442880.jpg

http://www.rustydealer.com/forum/uploads/gallery/album_286/gallery_4381_286_1875498.jpg

http://www.rustydealer.com/forum/uploads/gallery/album_286/gallery_4381_286_400168.jpg

http://www.rustydealer.com/forum/uploads/gallery/album_286/gallery_4381_286_1283357.jpg

Congrats !!!! It's a beauty !!!

For 3 months, I think we sat in every model that Bennington has to offer, plus many other manufacturers, but the ultimate decision was made when my wife pointed and said, "I like that one"!!! SOLD!
From a "wife" - You did good! Beautiful Boat!

Hey everyone, just joined! Put my down payment on my first Benny yesterday, so obviously very anxious and excited. Buying the 2574 GCW with lots of extra goodies. Was quite the experience being a first time boat buyer, but after much research and looking around knew that Bennington was the way to go. I am looking forward to asking many stupid questions to all of you veterans out there, so please cut me some slack!

Test driving a 22sf with evinrude 90 vtec on Sunday at Raystown Lake in Pa. 99% sure will get the deal done. Added trolling motor, Custom camper cover, and pedestal on ext aft deck for fishing seat. Excited to take it out on the lake.

Congratulations to you both...enjoy your new boats...and remember to post pictures! The other guys will be after you... :p

Yup! Welcome to the party and PICS, or it didn't happen. B)

Sweet !!!!!

Very nice and congrats. The flag makes it perfect for this weekend!

Back