Welcome to Club Bennington

Welcome Jnthnmllr.  Nice setup, you nor your kids will be disappointed with that beast

Awesome setup. I have the sps with a 200 and it is a blast. Get ready to see some teeth (from all their smiling)

Thanks, I'll post pics when it arrives. Hopefully sooner than later.  They said it will be shipped by itself when it's done.

Jnthnmllr, welcome to Bennington! I can appreciate the excitement you're feeling so hang in there...

I'm a little disappointed right know.  I was informed there was a problem with the furniture for the boat so the shipment came without mine.  I was suppose to have it no later than Labor Day, not going to make it.  I have a trip scheduled for it to Pictured Rocks on Lake Superior, now I'm told it might not make it here for that.  The boat was the purpose of the boat.  Was hoping to get it on the water just one time before i put it on that big of water.  Needless to say, I'm frustrated and disappointed.

Hi All,

was looking for rod holder advice here, did some reading and thought I would throw in. Have owned a lot of boats over the years, last being a 24'  Manitou tritoon with a Yamaha 150 O/B. Loved the deck space with the lifting toons, but felt not enough get and go. 

Had been looking for a new rig, went to the boat show  Feb. of 2016 and found a Benny 2575 QCW. It was a left over from last year, felt the price was more than fair. Best of all, it was wearing a Honda Verado 300 Pro with the ESP hull. What a ride. This toon is liquid smooth in the roughest chop, great hole shot, easy on fuel. I can put 7 people on board and not feel crowded. I love the set up with the ample desk space on the rear. Great for getting people in out of the water, changing tow ropes, fishing, etc..Very easy to throw the tube around, pull skiers out of the water. 

I really believe I have found the perfect boat. Having a heck of time trying to load pics. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard, and I think you mean Mercury Verado.

Hi All,

was looking for rod holder advice here, did some reading and thought I would throw in. Have owned a lot of boats over the years, last being a 24'  Manitou tritoon with a Yamaha 150 O/B. Loved the deck space with the lifting toons, but felt not enough get and go. 

Had been looking for a new rig, went to the boat show  Feb. of 2016 and found a Benny 2575 QCW. It was a left over from last year, felt the price was more than fair. Best of all, it was wearing a Honda Verado 300 Pro with the ESP hull. What a ride. This toon is liquid smooth in the roughest chop, great hole shot, easy on fuel. I can put 7 people on board and not feel crowded. I love the set up with the ample desk space on the rear. Great for getting people in out of the water, changing tow ropes, fishing, etc..Very easy to throw the tube around, pull skiers out of the water. 

I really believe I have found the perfect boat.

Welcome to the club! Having no other pontoon experience aside from my own Bennington, it's nice to hear from someone that has had other manufacturers. From the sounds of it, you've got yourself a pretty nice ride. Enjoy and share some pictures when you get it figured out! 

Welcome aboard, and I think you mean Mercury Verado.

I think you're both wrong.... there is a  HONDA VARADERO hanging off the back!!!!

So I tried to click on ALL THREE of the links for the help center.  Each one was a dead link.  Is this site actively maintained, or did I just stumble upon it when it is undergoing some kind of maintenance or updates?  I want to figure out how to easily, conveniently, and ideally directly upload images from my tablet and smartphone.  Of course, the archaic file restrictions of .24mb seem to prohibit that.  I can curious with the numerous images I see in many other peoples posts how they circumvent or work within these old school website image restrictions.

Load photos on web based storage, and link to here via "insert other media" OR post in your gallery and you can click the "link other media" button and use "insert existing attachment". 

She is a beauty. It's fun to see your boat being built, isn't it?

Welcome. Happy Boating.

Thank you... It was so cool for Bennington to give me a peek into my build!!! 

Thank you... It was so cool for Bennington to give me a peek into my build!!! 

Were you there or did they send you photos? All the Q-series boats are hand-built in a separate building away from the general assembly line. It's quite cool to see.

That is one absolutely gorgeous Benni.  Congratulations

I LOVE that color combo!! What a sweet ride!!

Back