Welcome to Club Bennington

It's a beauty, congrats!

Congratulations, Blueeyes, stunning vessel you have there! Hopefully the excitement won't cause too many sleepless nights until you take delivery. Thanks for sharing...

Beautiful boat! If there ever was a combo that begged for a Verado 400R, maybe in white, that would be the one.

What Tom said!!!!

Got to admit that Evinrude is a good looking motor

Last edited by a moderator:
Somewhere in PA Dave starts fist pumping!

And laughs cause you guys probably eat in gas a month what 1/2 my boat payment is .....  :D

And laughs cause you guys probably eat in gas a month what 1/2 my boat payment is .....  :D

Wait...  Wouldn't a 20.0 take soooooo long to get to the other side of the lake that you'd have to tow a fuel tanker behind it just to get there?

Wait...  Wouldn't a 20.0 take soooooo long to get to the other side of the lake that you'd have to tow a fuel tanker behind it just to get there?

Not really. I don't have a fuel tank. I have a fuel cup.  :p

Good thing it's a small lake. It would take me a day to cross Lake Norman ....  :lol:

Nice looking boat for sure Blueeyes! And you'll love the motor too. What size HO did you decide on? Hope you also added the i-Command package ! When is the delivery?

Nice looking boat for sure Blueeyes! And you'll love the motor too. What size HO did you decide on? Hope you also added the i-Command package ! When is the delivery?

Went with the 150 HO... I'm not familiar with the i-Command package and I don't think it was offered to me when I built it. What is it?

I'm not sure when delivery will be but I know it's close.

Went with the 150 HO... I'm not familiar with the i-Command package and I don't think it was offered to me when I built it. What is it?

I'm not sure when delivery will be but I know it's close.

I suggest you jump on to the Evinrude site for more in depth answers. But its a system that Evinrude sells that communicates with the motor. It also communicates it many of the functions of the boat itself. I really love it! Other manufactures also have their versions available for their motors. Check it out. My Evinrude has really been great. I've got a G1 200HO, But would love a G2 motor. But,by the time I change out the rigging. It's not worth it to me. Any questions,PM me.

I suggest you jump on to the Evinrude site for more in depth answers. But its a system that Evinrude sells that communicates with the motor. It also communicates it many of the functions of the boat itself. I really love it! Other manufactures also have their versions available for their motors. Check it out. My Evinrude has really been great. I've got a G1 200HO, But would love a G2 motor. But,by the time I change out the rigging. It's not worth it to me. Any questions,PM me.

Gotcha... I went with the BRP G2 Icon Pro package.

Back