Welcome to Club Bennington

Hello everyone!  We are new to this forum and are the proud owners of a new 2016 22 SSLX, our first Benny!

We are on Bull Shoals Lake in North Central Arkansas, and loving it here and really enjoying our new Bennington!

Harry & Patty

20160729_130011_1.jpg

Welcome to the family and I really like the color combo. Put your boat specs in your signature.

I lived in Blytheville for over ten years, till I retired from  AF. I always liked the Razorbacks till I moved to Bama. !

Hello all!  New to pontoon boating and the forum.  We live in Kentucky.  We have had our Bennington on the water 4 times and so far, so good!  Love the information we are able to search for thru the forum, very helpful.  

Beautiful boat and a nice setting for the pictures!  Is that a bow ladder I see on the right front side?

Yes, it is a bow ladder.  We added it as an option.  The husband says it is a bit harder to get up, because there are no handles.  I figured kids (neices and nephews) wouldn't have too much trouble and it would keep give us some options.

Yes, it is a bow ladder.  We added it as an option.  The husband says it is a bit harder to get up, because there are no handles.  I figured kids (neices and nephews) wouldn't have too much trouble and it would keep give us some options.

I'll be interested to see how you guys like it long term.  Even without the handles, I'd expect it's pretty handy when floating in deeper water.  BTW, we get our new trailer this Friday.  I'll shoot you some pics!

yeah, they are pretty good !

Def Kentucky basketball fan!!

Def Kentucky basketball fan!!

I used to play golf with a Kentucky fan.  He told me that he was only a KY basketball fan though and not football.  I would guess if Kentucky had a good football team, he would have been a fan.

I have stayed the fan course with the two universities that I attended.  Iowa and Arkansas.  It would be much easier to be an Ohio St and Alabama fan, but that is not how I roll.

Hello all!  New to pontoon boating and the forum.  We live in Kentucky.  We have had our Bennington on the water 4 times and so far, so good!  Love the information we are able to search for thru the forum, very helpful.  

Welcome! Nice build with many options I would have chosen had I not purchased off the lot. 

Hello everyone!  We are new to this forum and are the proud owners of a new 2016 22 SSLX, our first Benny!

We are on Bull Shoals Lake in North Central Arkansas, and loving it here and really enjoying our new Bennington!

Harry & Patty

View attachment 1507

Welcome to the club! Congratulations on a nice looking Benny...

I used to play golf with a Kentucky fan.  He told me that he was only a KY basketball fan though and not football.  I would guess if Kentucky had a good football team, he would have been a fan.

I have stayed the fan course with the two universities that I attended.  Iowa and Arkansas.  It would be much easier to be an Ohio St and Alabama fan, but that is not how I roll.

My husband is die hard UK fan...football and basketball.  He never misses watching a game for either and gets just as excited/mad if they win/lose.  Def know the type your talking about though.  Only a UK fan for a few months of the season....

Hello all, new to the forum.  We ordered our first Benny in mid July, but are still waiting.  Thought we were going to get it this weekend, but were informed today the boat incurred some problems with the interior.  I don't know how much longer my wife can wait and I don't know how much longer I can put up with her. Lol  :blink:

Welcome to the family and what did you buy? Model, HP and options?

We ordered a SPS tritoon ssrxp with a 200 hp Yamaha.  We have teenagers and wanted something we could do what ever we wanted to i.e. Tubing/ skiing.  We loaded it.  Probably should have just ordered a G.  Anxious to see how it turns out.

Back