Will this winter ever end? I have a new Benny to enjoy!!

Probably should have got the small bucket. First time out with new clubs and shoes. I suck

At least you were able to get out there .

That is true. Came home and the lake is still covered. Suppose to get a little cooler this week too. Damn.

Here what is in store for us the next couple days, 10 to 18 inches possible,    :angry:   :angry:   :angry:

National Weather Service

• T                         Thursday                Rain and snow, mainly after 2pm. High near 36. East northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible
  •  
  • Thursday Night      Snow with patchy blowing snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 26. Blustery, 
  •                           with a north northeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation 
  •                                   is 100%. New snow accumulation of 5 to 9 inches possible.
  •  
  • Friday                      Snow before 1pm, then rain and snow likely. High near 36. Breezy, with a north wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New
  •                                   snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.                      

Last edited by a moderator:
If we get 2 inches we will set a new record in Petoskey .Already @ 182"

Well I am glad we didn't get that this year. It was bad enough.

A lot of it was lake effect . Personally I get more early in the season  when the ski resorts  make it and the wind  blows southwest .

Link Now that's good, Hope it is not going to be like that this year, 

A lot of it was lake effect . Personally I get more early in the season  when the ski resorts  make it and the wind  blows southwest .
Well I am glad that doesn't happen here, you can have it.   :D

85 here today!

April 5th and we got another 2 inches of snow over night . May have set the record for snow fall in a season .

I think I'll check to see if the dealer wants my order and get a 2015 .( just kidding )  :lol:

Not sure when this was last updated .

image001.png

We still have a couple piles here and there in my area but my yard is now clear.

One of the local party stores /market is giving away a $150 gift basket for the correct date when the snow pile in their lot is gone .

I picked 5/15/14 .That maybe too early . :(

I have no idea who that is climbing it .

Almost 60 and sunny here tomorrow. 64 on Thursday. This ice doesn't stand a chance now!

Here is the updated snowfall graph .According to this we are less than an inch from the record of 183.9 in Petoskey .

image001.png

Went to the dealer today ,on the way I saw 3 toons docked on the  Crooked river .I would be afraid because the ice from Crooked  lake ,flows north  and has not broken up yet .

There is open water at the permanent docks at our marina .

Got to the dealer they are in the process of assembling and rigging mine .In the 50's as of 11:30 am 

Only a matter of time Jack !!! It will be here before you know it ....... Just use this one longer than the initial break-in before trading ...... Lol !!!!!!

Back