Will this winter ever end? I have a new Benny to enjoy!!

Wow, 182"! That's just over 15 feet!! We don't get that much snow, it's usually too cold, plus we don't have any major bodies of water around us for any kind of "lake effect" . Although it was still -20C on Friday with the wind. Problem for us this year has been the wind and the fact that it has been soo cold. The snow piles at my Yamaha dealer are just ridiculous.  They had to get a plow in and make a "lane" all around the pontoon boats because the snow was higher and they were worried about snowmobiler would drive on top of their pontoons! 

Being that we are 7 miles off of Lake Michigan A Lot of it was "Lake effect snow " early in the season .

Hehe, we get more "prairie effect snow" most people call it drifting!  Hahaha

Well that sucked. Just got like 2" of snow overnight .... Not even forecasted??

WTH ????

We actually got to 48 yesterday and ( supposed to be ) close to 60 today .

Had to hook up and plow at work. This ain't right for Pa. Now I know what Canadians and Michigans feel like .... Lol !!!!

I put the snow blower away last week for a second time this season .

I refuse to get it out again until next November .( other than some maintenance on a rainy day ) 

Mid 70's here today.

Hopefully it wont be long before we get some of that .

For you guys sake, I surely hope so. I couldn't imagine doing what you guys do.

Now that we are settled with our choice of  boat ( for now )  ,my wife keeps dropping hints about moving .Honestly I can't think of any reason not to .

Last edited by a moderator:
I just did my daily lap around the house getting snow drifts knocked down. No more snow on the street side of the house that faces south. North and lake side have some snow still. I was going to get on the ice to check thickness but it was too melted to get on it. That is a really good sign. Would it be weird if I put my waders on and broke up as much ice as I could? Then the warmer temps and wind could take over.

Weird ???? Not to us boaters !!!!

Now that we are settled with our choice of  boat ( for now )  ,my wife keeps dropping hints about moving .Honestly I can't think of any reason not to .
Cause she will want to move near the ocean, then you will have to order a Saltwater Package Benni ?????

It is a no-brainer for me after this winter if we have anything close to an early winter next year I will be snow birding in Fort Myers FL

We have been spoiled here these past winters with early mild springs this year we are just getting into 50s and low 60s 

Last year we were significantly milder

Just can't do the permanent move 

On the bright side it was opening day here in Pittsburgh for the Pirates

Summer is NEAR  :)

pnc%20park%202.jpg

America's Best Baseball Field 

It is a no-brainer for me after this winter if we have anything close to an early winter next year I will be snow birding in Fort Myers FL

We have been spoiled here these past winters with early mild springs this year we are just getting into 50s and low 60s 

Last year we were significantly milder

Just can't do the permanent move 

On the bright side it was opening day here in Pittsburgh for the Pirates

Summer is NEAR  :)

pnc%20park%202.jpg

America's Best Baseball Field 
I disagree !

I was waiting for that Jack!

Top 10 Ballparks

051310-Ballpark-Gallery-SW-1_20100513190900_600_400.JPG

1PNC Park, home to the Pittsburgh Pirates

Roberto Clemente Bridge over the Allegheny, beautiful architecture, an uncommonly intimate feel, and the best sight lines of any ballpark: There's much to recommend the Pirates' home yard. Even the light towers look cool. As well, Pittsburgh is perhaps the most underrated city in the U.S.

Just Sayin

LOL

Who was surveyed? Pittsburg residents?? Just kidding. There is a dental place here in Michigan that has on their billboards "voted number 1 dental office" then in fine print....by our dental staff....lame.

I should of referenced it 

FOX Sports

TripAdvisor 

PNC Park Named America’s Best Ballpark By TripAdvisor

Ball Park Magic , Com

Just to name a few 

Honestly Could Care Less 

But felt I should of named sources

My Opinion Best Ball Park In The World

The neighborhood park where kids pick up a game and love playing the game !

http://youtu.be/TWaNW5XW_dI

Back