Your 2021 College Football Thread

I was expecting something out of Vikingstaff by now....His Spartans are KILLING IT!!!!

Michigan State looking pretty good!!!!!

Was in Charlotte earlier today.....All you see are large groups of Red jerseys and large groups of Orange jerseys!!! Fans of those schools have literally taken over uptown Charlotte!!! Gonna be a good one!!!

Nice first half MSU! Didn’t like giving up that TD late in the half, but I’ll take that halftime score. Hoping we continue out playing them in the second half.

Most noticeable to me that has been missing for us these past 5 years: QB poise, running game, decent OL play.

Biggest problem: our left corner keeps getting beat.

Walker for MSU was a beast tonight. 264 yards and 4 TD’s in his first game as a Spartan. Great transfer portal pick up for us.

Nice to see a return to form after such a long stretch of mediocre seasons since 2016. Now to see if this is the start of a turn around under Tucker.

Looking at you schedule, if you can catch the Buckeyes on an off day Nov 20, running the table is not out of the question. That's an optimistic goal, but also a realistic one. (unless Northwestern is really bad)

End of the Wisconsin/Penn St. game was frustrating. Sorry Bill! I really thought your team was going to pull it out on both of those final drives. Costly fumble on the handoff and INT’s. Bummer.

Yeah the interception killed them! Nobody is probably watching MD-WVU game because they're playing at the same time as Alabama but Maryland has scored on every possession so far!!! Ha!

Yeah the interception killed them! Nobody is probably watching MD-WVU game because they're playing at the same time as Alabama but Maryland has scored on every possession so far!!! Ha!
Looks like a good game.
I'm watching Bison online & Hawkeyes on TV

Maryland 1-0 holy crap!!!

Clemson's defense is as good as it gets, but you have to play with the offense also. Worse play I have ever seen from a Clemson offensive line. Georgia has a great defense also......2 yards total rush?:eek: Not sure that line can be fixed this year, but it is what it is, no go/no sho. I can't remember 1 pass being completed over the middle and that's on the QB. With 7 sac's I know the coaches know that the offensive line must improve. Every series it was the same, Georgia in the backfield and Uiagalelei with that 'deer in the head lights" look. I will be surprised if my Tigers make the playoffs this year given their pedestrian schedule for the rest of the year. Not dead, but a very weak pulse.

End of the Wisconsin/Penn St. game was frustrating. Sorry Bill! I really thought your team was going to pull it out on both of those final drives. Costly fumble on the handoff and INT’s. Bummer.
Thanks.
We've gone "all in" on Mertz. How we gonna feel about that if Coan comes out and tears apart Florida State tonight?

I think sconsin is still gonna be a contender in the West.
If O line can allow Mertz to find a rhythm and the safety can improve, we could get back into this.

That said, if "ifs and buts were berries & nuts it could be Christmas every day"

Last edited:
Clemson's defense is as good as it gets, but you have to play with the offense also. Worse play I have ever seen from a Clemson offensive line. Georgia has a great defense also......2 yards total rush?:eek: Not sure that line can be fixed this year, but it is what it is, no go/no sho. I can't remember 1 pass being completed over the middle and that's on the QB. With 7 sac's I know the coaches know that the offensive line must improve. Every series it was the same, Georgia in the backfield and Uiagalelei with that 'deer in the head lights" look. I will be surprised if my Tigers make the playoffs this year given their pedestrian schedule for the rest of the year. Not dead, but a very weak pulse.
It was a rough offensive showing but they'll be all right. Georgia's defense was suffocating to say the least!

Back