Your 2021 College Football Thread

Maryland always plays well.......Until they play the Big Boys of the Big 10!

Maryland always plays well.......Until they play the Big Boys of the Big 10!
I have this feeling that you are going to open some eyes Friday night when you upset the HaKais!

We'll be at a neighborhood block party. I sure hope that they have the game on!!!!

I have this feeling that you are going to open some eyes Friday night when you upset the HaKais!

We'll be at a neighborhood block party. I sure hope that they have the game on!!!!
I certainly hope so!!! Just want them to play well/compete! They've had games with other top Big 10 teams where they were just overwhelmed.....

Maryland not doing so well .....

Just got back from our H.S. Homecoming game. Pretty lopsided score early in the 3rd In this Iowa v Maryland game. I had hoped to see Maryland hang in there a bit more. Sorry Daril. :(

Yep.
We're at a party and when the Turtles were up 7 - 3 I thought they might just pull off an upset.

Didn't belong on the field with Iowa! Too many mistakes/ turnovers.....

Wisconsin already serving up a full plate of sucking!
:(
Nice way to end the half though with that 3 play TD drive. A good way to head into halftime and see if you can make adjustments and turn the game around.

I’ve been switching to it periodically, but I’m mainly watching the Georgia v Arkansas butt kicking taking place on ESPN. So lopsided in the first half.

And Notre Dame goes down!!!

Congrats Daril on your Dukes over New Hampshire!

Bison were tested by the Fighting Sioux today, but came away with a "W"

Congrats Daril on your Dukes over New Hampshire!

Bison were tested by the Fighting Sioux today, but came away with a "W"
Tough game in New Hampshire. Gotta have these games to build character. Ha!

Back