Your 2021 College Football Thread

Wisconsin is looking good Bill!
They did.
It was only Illinois, but we needed a day like this!

Huge win for the Bison and Huge loss for the Jacks today! Another rough loss for UND. That's a good team that cannot afford much more loosing or they'll find themselves watching the playoffs.

Rough day for both your teams Daril.
That makes for a poopy day.
Yeah one of those days. Maryland lost a nail biter. Ha! JMU wasn't clicking at all then missed 2 field goals to take the lead in the 4th qtr. They'll be all right!

I see Wisconsin has dismissed Jalen Berger.
Everyone's very tight-lipped about it, which leads me to suspect he had trouble with Melusi taking his spot and couldn't get his head right about it. That's just purely speculation though.

Michigan win was kind of ugly, but a win is a win. Harbaugh is still trying to ram the ball down their throats and got shut down 2x at the goal line. Play call questionable. Hard fought game. Will see where this goes

My MTU huskies won on a last second Field goal to beat Wayne state, but wayne state was 0-6. Ughhh.....

Just a reminder that we have a rare Tuesday night game tonight on ESPN2

App State vs the Ragin Cajuns!

Just a reminder that we have a rare Tuesday night game tonight on ESPN2

App State vs the Ragin Cajuns!
Yeah this game was heavily promoted in this area. App State is only is only an hour and a half from here.

I follow App State a little bit out of curiosity as they've only been FBS since 2014. It's a template that I sometimes wish NDSU would follow (or in your case JMU)
This game looks to be a blowout, but typically they are very competitive.

App State has has many battles with JMU before they switched over to FBS. Especially when my son was going there. Seen a few playoff games at JMU against them. There was a kid named Armanti Edwards that was their QB. I remember him because he was always a thorn in JMU's side.....

Heart attack team at it again, not sure who will take the dive first, them or me. And just when I think we might be turning it around, let this soak in for a minute..........both Liberty & Albany scored more points on 'Cuse than Clemson! Vaunted offense?

Last edited:
Lucky to win today as IU outplayed us in almost every aspect of the game. Taking the victory and a 7-0 record into our bi-week. Looking forward to playing Michigan at home in two weeks.

Nice when you live 10 minutes from campus. Hoping for a perfect fall afternoon of college football on Oct. 30th.

Lucky to win today as IU outplayed us in almost every aspect of the game. Taking the victory and a 7-0 record into our bi-week. Looking forward to playing Michigan at home in two weeks.

Nice when you live 10 minutes from campus. Hoping for a perfect fall afternoon of college football on Oct. 30th.
I miss that, Jeff. EL in the fall is magical. My kids still live there and send their kids to Haslett schools, so all is good with the world.

Back