1000th Post

lakeliving

Reaction score
[SIZE=medium]It took a little over a year but I’m now breaking the 1000 post milestone. It is hard to believe how much has happened since I first joined and all the fun I’ve had reading everyone’s posts and seeing all the photos.  When I first joined this forum I had no idea what PAD was, but ended up getting infected. Thanks Derrick! Tom helped out early last year when I was having an issue with a canopy top for my lift. Carl for all the knowledge on nut sizes and how much warmer he is than MI. Dave for all the great information he has shared and all the entertainment from all vehicles he has purchased and posted. Dan’s witty comments and fellow ssl owner.  I could list something I’ve learned or enjoyed from every member here![/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]So with that said, here is looking to the next 1000 posts and getting through another off season so we can all get back on the water![/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Thanks everyone![/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium] [/SIZE]

Great to have you on here Andy!!(Mostly because it makes me seem a little less crazy!) don't forget how much YOU have also shared with all of us! Sometimes it made it a little awkward, hehe, but I always enjoy reading your comments, even when you're being a smarta** to me! That's probably some of my favorite comments, it's good to have a place to chat and share stories, which reminds me of this one time when I was young playing in a tree fort......... Ahhh we'll save that for another time I guess. Congrats!

Congrats Andy! You've contributed way more than you think. And....... it is usually warmer here but not today, only 41 out now so that calls for another trip to the Caribbean in 2 weeks.

Keep those comments coming Lakeliving, we enjoy reading them

The next 1000 and a new (PAD assisted) Benny should make for a great year!

Thanks guys. I actually talked to our salesman yesterday and the boat is scheduled to go down the line 12/4. So I'm sure you all will be sick of all the pics, videos, stories I'll be sharring of it when it comes in and we get some time on it. The great information here has allowed us to know exactly what we wanted within our budget. And Derrick, you make it to easy to pick on!

Thanks guys. I actually talked to our salesman yesterday and the boat is scheduled to go down the line 12/4. So I'm sure you all will be sick of all the pics, videos, stories I'll be sharring of it when it comes in and we get some time on it. The great information here has allowed us to know exactly what we wanted within our budget. And Derrick, you make it to easy to pick on!
Sounds like it will be done in time for Christmas!  Congrats on the 1000 post level.

Jack

Congrats Andy ...... I'm not sure if penicillin will help that PADS condition though ...... It just don't sound right the way you worded how you contracted it ....LOL !!!!

We got lost in each others eyes while watching CBC's Battle of the blades!!!  Not my proudest moment but hey, it has great side effects which include getting a newer, bigger, faster boat!

Worth giving up your man card  :p

You said it was our secret!!! Haha I thought it happened over the maple syrup?? 

I realize I could be tarred and feathered but We have a semi-off season due to periodic warm weather even in dec. That said, keep the posts coming Andy, they help balance out the tree fort type posts BC is going to share someday :blink:

Well, since Bubba is pressuring me for a story, I was delivering a package to the church my wife and I were married in and it reminded me of a funny story. Well we were living in Thompson at the time and came down here for the meeting with the priest, so we went through all the churchy stuff and we were talking about getting in touch with him to go over stuff later and he pulled out his  card with his numbers and was saying we could also email him anything, he takes his laptop home so he will get the messages there, then he pulls out his Palm Pilot and starts typing in our numbers and email addresses, so I say to him "Sheesh, you have all the latest toys don't you!" to which he replied, "Hey, when you're sworn to celibacy you have to have something to do." I knew at that point he was the right guy to marry us! 

Sounds about right!!

Cheers Andy! Here's to a 1000 more!

So... Derrick got PADS from celibacy??? How does that work?

Something about a palm pilot....

Not quite sure what kind of churches or preachers YOU guys go to, but back then the only place to buy an Apple, was at the grocery store! So yes he had a Palm Pilot, he didn't Pilot his Palm!! You dirty minded........

Back