2013 2550 rbr

copperline

Reaction score
Went to the dealer today to drop off the title to my old boat and guess what?!?!?!?!? My new baby will be here 8am tomorrow!!!!!!!! Can't get there till Friday but the wife,kid and I are takin the day off to go open her up. Picks will be up Friday ( if we can leave her)

WOOHOO! Now if it would only warm up. B)

Wicked!!!! Glad to hear it!! It's slowly turning to Spring, ever so slowly. Our lake had about 100' of open water in front of our place last weekend. I think the ice will be gone in 2 more weeks for the most part. Don't be surprised if you head back to the dealer Saturday also!! Weather should be decent. Enjoy Friday, that's gonna be a lot of fun :) !!

Nice Copperline, have a good time

We are on the upper side of the Holyoke end, near Northampton. We hope to get out on the finger lakes this year of anyone knows a good house to rent

Wish there were more people on the ct river with Bennington. A lot of pontoons just not Bennington

I see a number of Benningtons on my lake I have spoken with a few of them and told them how helpful this is but there are only two of us assigned up for this and pinned on the map.

Copp', I'm surprised to hear that there aren't more Bennies on the river up by you. I'm thinking you bought yours at the marina on the river around Holyoke? None the less, wait until you start cruising in that beautiful ship you're getting!! You won't be the only one for long. We have about 3-4 tooners on our lake, none are Bennington. To me, these boats just command attention! I expect to attract a small crowd once we get her floating, especially at night when we "blue light" the place up!! You should expect the same. You're gonna have a blast!!

Yup, clay just sent me a text. Boat came in on the truck at 830 today!!!!! Going to open her up Friday

Congrats on the boat! I like your choice in models. It is our favorite too. My 2550 RBR showed up yesterday but I am going to leave it in the wrap a few more weeks until winter is finally gone here.

Going to open her up today!!!!! Pic will be up today

Have a good time copperline, can't wait to see your pix

Be sure to bring a "refreshment" with you! It's bad luck not to have one the first time you're on your boat! Not sure that's true, but heck it can't hurt!!

Hi Copper,

I purchased my boat from Clay also. I still have a few more weeks to go, (It looks like most take about 8 weeks) as it was ordered the last week in February.

Good Luck with yours! Tom

wchasioux, my son is working on the oil rigs out of Dickinson and he would be thrilled if winter is gone in two weeks. ND is hard on an Arkansas boy. Steve

Well guys had a great time opening her up!!!!! We took lots of pics but they won't upload. I'll keep trying

Back