2013 2550 rbr

Pics are up

NICE!!! Looks more like 35 ft long from the side!!

Lol, total 27.2

I like it, that bar area looks pretty comfy with those nice high backed chairs! Well done. How is it up front with the cooler table? Does it seem tight or decent for walking room? Wife would like one and I was wondering. Thanks!

Looks good!!! Nicely done. Mine is in as well but have yet to see it in person. I am on call until April 4 so I have to live through the torture of my dealer sending me pics of progress!!! Hurry up SPRING.

Bulldog, the front is tight but well worth it. I love the lay out. The only thing that we don't like but will live with is the teak flooring. We went to the boat show and walked on the teak flooring, very nice and soft. We got our boat today and there is like an inch of schlake over the floor. Wife is not happy but I told her that they put it on so it would stand up to the weather. I hope that this is something Bennington will fix or at lease tell people about before they get it

Which teak did you get? The more expensive one?

No there is only two, black or ivory. I think that they didn't treat the teak on the boat at the show. You can so see the inch of schlake. Still nice just not sort of that wood feel. By the way I love you lay out!

That's interesting about the teak. I wondered what they do underneath the snap in carpet and at the transition strips fore and aft when there is a teak aft deck.

They do have 2 entirely different types of teak flooring. They just started offering a new one in 2013, normally used on the S and G which is the shiny stuff, always with black striping. The other is the softer matte stuff they offer in ivory or black, which is much more expensive, like $2k+ just for the aft deck. I think it's is made by these guys http://www.plasteak.com/marine-teak-decking. I doubt they'd put any kind of coating over it as the manufacturer doesn't recommend it, but who knows other than Bennington.

If you build at boat, this is not even a option. Now Im not happy. Just looked at what we walked on at the boat show and the dealer didn't tell us about it

Mine is an R series but RCW, so it may be different for the bar style boats. I never really looked the builder for those.

You know what, it's a great boat. I'll I need is nice weather, great friends, and a beer and I'm good. Let's not worry about the small stuff.

Sorry about spelling, on a iPad and I don't know now to use it

Hey Copperline, nice weather is coming I got beer and I make a pretty good friend

You know what, it's a great boat. I'll I need is nice weather, great friends, and a beer and I'm good. Let's not worry about the small stuff.
I love it, that's perfect!

We are planning a trip with our boat out to the finger lakes, know of any good houses to rent ?

Hey Copperline, nice weather is coming I got beer and I make a pretty good friend
Yup, Link is a great friend! He's told me a couple times I accidentally left my garage door open! Which is kind of weird since we live almost 3000 km away............hmmmm, maybe he WASN'T kidding about that surveillance camera!!! Hehe

Oh, you are the one with THAT surveillance camera??? :)
Ahhh, so you saw my big finishing move then!! Come on you dirty people, I was talking about my WRESTLING move!!!

Back