2015 -2550 gsr just arrived

Gabbiano

Reaction score
seemed like an eternity but it finally has arrived. Will not be taking delivery till December the 8th. Just had enough time to take a few pictures and then fly up to New York for thanksgiving.

Congratulations Giuseppe, she's beautiful

Looks good. Don't forget to talk to your family instead of day dreaming about the boat.

Congrats. And why did you change your screen name?

Very nice!

hope he just did it this morning because I didn't catch it when I was up with insomnia

Very nice looking boat!

Very nice. Huge congrats.

Great looking boat.  Yes, it was a long wait, but hey, you got a early Xmas present :)

Looks great!  Jealous that you will be on the water soon.

well here it is 3:45 am and with any luck my dealer will be calling this morning to make arrangements to deliver my new boat

thanks everyone, and yes there will be pictures and descriptions

the weather forecast is co operating 75 degrees and sunny light winds.

someone asked why I changed my name. my account name is still GABBIANO which is the name of my boat. My name is Giuseppe (Joseph) for you non Italians

someone asked why I changed my name. my account name is still GABBIANO which is the name of my boat. My name is Giuseppe (Joseph) for you non Italians
It was me. Have fun with your new toy today!    :D

Well the "GABBIANO" almost got Christened today but the wrong bimini was on the boat, no bigee, and the cleaning crew was not available today, the registration wasn't complete all the little details needed before launch were not in place. In any case tomorrow should be a 100% launch. Fortunately the weather will be great again so should be nice. I feel like a kid waiting for santa to come down the chimney. Hopefully when you read my post much later today you will see lots of pictures and info. One minor flaw, on the helm above one of the switches was some kind of glue that couldn't be cleaned off. The replacement panel has already been ordered and will be replaced when the boat goes in for the 20 hours service.The bimini problem was that it had no lights and I ordered one with lights but they have one at the dealer and by tomorrow it will be on the boat.

Sweet!! Glad the issues can be taken care of promptly. Sounds like your dealer is stepping up. Can't wait for ....... MORE PICS!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thursday dec 11. finally boat is home. before I send the latest pictures I have to do a minor adjustment to my dock, The dock was originally made for a conventional "pointy boat" so now I am altering the bow area to a squared off section which will give me more dock area to hang out on. I am a bit of a computer nerd. if you want to see live video off the work being done. go to this link and use ..bennington as the user name and friends as the password. .

http://150tarpon.dyndns-office.com:80......let me know if you like this feature.

My antivirus won't let me open it.

Worked ,fine for me . Was that you I just saw  on the dock ?

Back