2550 rcl

Sld331

Reaction score
We just signed on our first pontoon, had a hard time deciding so many beautiful boats, we were going to order one with full seagrass floor but ended up take one from dealer inventory and saving quite a bit, will we regret not ordering, all option are the same just the stock boat has carpet

Congratulations! Have a great summer!!!!!!!!!!

If your happy with what you got and you scored a great deal, don't beat yourself up about missing the sea grass. I know those that have it love it but sounds like you have a sweet set up so enjoy. And lets see some pics of the new boat.

I did the same thing Sld331, we wanted the full seagrass flooring and the extended aft deck but with for the deal we got on a leftover 2013 with vinyl flooring and no extended aft deck we couldn't pass it up.

Thanks for the input, we will enjoy the boat, we have been boating for years this is our first pontoon it was a little overwhelming with so many floor plans and options, the only thing we knew for sure after looking around it had to be a bennington

Congrats on the new toy. What are the specifics of what you bought like color, motor and goodies?

2014 2550 rcl, midnight black with bronze accent, java pillow top int, dual batt, elevated helm, lighted cup holder and Bimini, privacy curtain, ski tow bar and 150 Yamaha

Nice! And how many tubes?

What did this have missing from when you did your boat build, I gave up the ellipticals and the one I bought off the showroom floor only had two regular toons.  With the savings I received I was more than happy to give that up

The only difference was really just the full seagrass floor and we were going to go with the 2350 not the 2550, everything was perfect just hope the carpet isn't a problem

I too took one out of dealers stock. It actually had more options than I had planned on ordering. But like so many others , I couldn't pass up the deal. Like was said before don't beat yourself up. If you are happy that's what counts.

Congratulations and we will be looking for pictures.

David

Thank you it will be great I think it's the wait of 5 weeks before we get the boat to much time for second guesses, once it's here worries will be over and the fun will start

2014 2550 rcl, midnight black with bronze accent, java pillow top int, dual batt, elevated helm, lighted cup holder and Bimini, privacy curtain, ski tow bar and 150 Yamaha
Sounds like a great package... And since you're buying off the dealers floor you can have it without a wait. Best of luck!

If you're taking a dealer stock boat, what is the 5 week wait for?

Location .

I know how that is. Mine has been at the dealer 5 weeks now .I go look at it at least twice a week ,all wrapped up like a  Christmas present    :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Where in lower MI?

I work with a girl who lives in Gibralter. She is on a canal down there.

Back