2575 QCW Blackout Edition Overland

Just reading the Bennington warranty statement .

This is the closest thing I can find .

Most likely and hopefully a non event for all .

PARTNERSHIP WITH OUR DEALERS

Bennington dealers receive 100% of the retail shop labor rate for warranty repairs. This ensures that your warranty work is a priority and completed quickly with your satisfaction in mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
I live only about 4 miles from probably the biggest volume Bennington dealer. If I brought mine in they would probably just assume I got it there and service it like the others. I should ask them for a decal so then it would look like I did!!

We bought our boat at Wilson Marine in Howell MI, close to where we live. They delivered it -no charge -to Traverse city (about 320 miles) and then sent a service person up later in the summer to TC to do the "recall" work on the Yamaha motor fuel connector. They said they have people who's only jobs are to service out state. This was our second boat from them (a bow rider, then this pontoon) and have been very satisfied in working with them. This is all in Michigan though. Don't know if the cross state lines or if there is a limit to distances they go.

They even delivered it last year ON Memorial Day.

ETA 45mins

I have the warranty in hand. It says *any* dealer will service the warranty. I will post a picture tomorrow.

Any dealer will, but you'll be at the.end of the line, after their customers.

I was at River Valley Power and Sport replacing my pontoon that was crushed in a building collapse and my sales guy said I had to see this Bennington they just got in.  It was yours and it was absolutely the coolest pontoon I have ever seen.  The Merc was still in the crate next to it so I didn't get to see it all set up.  I hope it made the journey safely.  If that boat doesn't turn heads nothing will.

Actually been having (more than) a few issues post delivery. Been holding off posting to see how this develops. Let's just say for now that these aren't minors and aren't just a couple...

J

Sorry to hear that. I'm hoping buying long distance doesn't come back to haunt you.

Trust me, we have heard just about anything that can go wrong on here and I'd bet 90% of the time it can be fixed or addressed fairly easy.

Yup, post it up so we all know.

It's red and called the Bulldog Edition?  Sorry, just a little humor. Although based on what you're saying, I'm sure you aren't in a humor mood. What's the scoop, as said before, we've heard pretty much everything. 

It's red and called the Bulldog Edition?  Sorry, just a little humor. Although based on what you're saying, I'm sure you aren't in a humor mood. What's the scoop, as said before, we've heard pretty much everything.

Would anyone perhaps have an email address for:

Steve Vogel (Bennington Marine CEO)

Sales VP, Bennington

Service VP, Bennington

JP,

Sorry to hear (or not hear) about your experience so far. That dealer is not far from where I live. Have never dealt with them. Have you discovered a problem with the product or is it a problem with the dealer?

I'm a little baffled, just due to the fact it was an instock boat, not custom ordered, so really curious what it is that is a "major defect" . I would have thought the dealer would have already caught anything that was that big since it was already in stock. Very interested in this.

The scary part is if you start from the beginning of this thread, it had trouble written all over it. The difference in price, and the distance to the dealer.

For some reason, I could see the writing on the wall. It would be nice to know the facts, but I'm guessing he's trying to work it out via Bennington management.

You know what they say, if it sounds too good ....

I hope it all works out in the end.

I would venture this is a more of a dealer/customer issue.

Back