7-Year Bow to Stern Warranty

R

Retired Team Member1

Thank you for purchasing a Bennington! If your 2012 or 2013 model year boat was purchased and registered by your dealer after August 6, 2012, and you join the NEW Club Bennington, you are automatically enrolled to receive our new 7-year bow-to-stern warranty.

The new Clubsite homepage is http://www.clubbennington.com

Click on this link to join the NEW Club and validate your boat profile and personal profile.

You MUST register on the new site to obtain your 7-year warranty. If you are reading this note you are on the OLD site! (simply the Forum)

After registering, you can still bypass the new Club homepage and come directly to this Club forum, a favorite area.

*** Your dealer will register your new Bennington with us online. Our online registration process now requires your email address. Please provide it to your dealer! All boats eligible for the new warranty are flagged in our system. You can contact your dealer to verify this "flag" is in place.

Again, if you have not provided an email address, please do so with your dealer! Your dealer can go to our registration area to confirm that your 7-year warranty has been activated.

Last edited:
I registered and received a confirmation email, however it did not contain any code or reference number to validate my 7-year warranty with as stated in the Bennington Booklet instructions. Did I miss something?

I cannot answer this yet,however, I will be following this topic to find out how it works .

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you enter your boat info in your profile? I think you need to do that and it may take a little time to update. Don't worry, you are covered !!!

I have put in what ever information I have ( which isn't much ) . Once it arrives I will complete it .

Thanks

It appears my dealer did not register my boat, although through this thread I received a response from the Bennington family and was able to give them the proper information to get my boat registered and squared away with the 7yr warranty. I love this forum!

How long should it take? I picked my boat up Saturday, registered online in my profile it the same day. (I did not receive anything via e-mail) I'm guessing I did something wrong... :)

It appears my dealer did not register my boat, although through this thread I received a response from the Bennington family and was able to give them the proper information to get my boat registered and squared away with the 7yr warranty. I love this forum!
Hmmm, I asked my dealer about it again a couple weeks ago. Mine still doesn't show up on the Club Bennington profile as 7 year when I view it. Seems like this process is inconsistent at best.

Same here a while ago when I got the hull Id. Nothing yet. I also haven't received anything from joining the forum back in Oct.

How long should it take? I picked my boat up Saturday, registered online in my profile it the same day. (I did not receive anything via e-mail) I'm guessing I did something wrong... :)
I registered mine back in early April, still no love B)

I contacted Bennington directly also, and received a prompt reply saying I was covered. I haven't seen any reference in my profile on Club Bennington, nor did I receive any other indication or communication other than by contacting them directly by e-mail.

I contacted Bennington directly also, and received a prompt reply saying I was covered. I haven't seen any reference in my profile on Club Bennington, nor did I receive any other indication or communication other than by contacting them directly by e-mail.
Yes, exact same thing here.

I received a welcome and confirmation letter in the mail yesterday ( 5/17/13) ,stating that I was eligible for the 7 year warranty .

The is boat scheduled to be built next week ,and delivered 6/1/13 .

I have not received any email or letter. I asked the dealer the day I paid for the boat if he had my email and registered me. He claimed yes, but nothing so far...

I have not received any email or letter. I asked the dealer the day I paid for the boat if he had my email and registered me. He claimed yes, but nothing so far...
When did you sign up or purchase? It can take 30-60 days for your info to arrive. They typically process I believe once a month.

I purchased at the end of February and signed up for Club Benninton right away. I just received my confirmation letter yesterday.

Thank you for purchasing a Bennington! If your 2012 or 2013 model year boat was purchased and registered by your dealer after August 6, 2012, and you join the NEW Club Bennington, you are automatically enrolled to receive our new 7-year bow-to-stern warranty.

The new Clubsite homepage is http://www.clubbennington.com

Click on this link to join the NEW Club and validate your boat profile and personal profile.

You MUST register on the new site to obtain your 7-year warranty. If you are reading this note you are on the OLD site! (simply the Forum)

After registering, you can still bypass the new Club homepage and come directly to this Club forum, a favorite area.

*** Your dealer will register your new Bennington with us online. Our online registration process now requires your email address. Please provide it to your dealer! All boats eligible for the new warranty are flagged in our system. You can contact your dealer to verify this "flag" is in place.

Again, if you have not provided an email address, please do so with your dealer! Your dealer can go to our registration area to confirm that your 7-year warranty has been activated.
There seemed to be some confusion regarding weather or not this applied to 2012 boats, even by the dealers. However, I'm here to tell everyone that 2012's definitely are included because we received our notification of the extra warranty on our 2012 2275GCW leftover that we purchased in March.

Cannot lock into clubbennington.com. Not sure if the dealer has registered for the 7-year warranty or not my newly brought pontoon.

Back