A New Boat...Maybe

I recall the KMC20 as an option. I only get one station where we boat at now so we typically just stream.

As far as the extended aft, it doesn't show it in the builder tool but the dealer said all boats with SPS get extended aft. I'm not sure that is accurate since I can't find that indicated anywhere else. So, I don't think so...

Certianly not true generically on SPS’s through 2018 model years. However, maybe (?) that is changing with 2019, or maybe that is true with your particular floor plan?

Congratulations. You’re gonna love it. Enjoy. Waiting for spring will seem like forever.

Congrats! Your build looks great! I am guessing you ordered from BoatMasters, since you said you live in the Akron area. I am in the same area (Portage Lakes) and purchased from BoatMasters (Michael) last Spring. They have been excellent to work with through the buying process and also with maintenance and winter storage needs. I feel lucky to have such a quality Bennington dealer just 5 minutes away. :)

Congrats! Your build looks great! I am guessing you ordered from BoatMasters, since you said you live in the Akron area. I am in the same area (Portage Lakes) and purchased from BoatMasters (Michael) last Spring. They have been excellent to work with through the buying process and also with maintenance and winter storage needs. I feel lucky to have such a quality Bennington dealer just 5 minutes away. :)
Yes, Boat Masters. I've used them for service previously and they have done a good job. I agree, it is nice to have a Bennington dealer close to home. We keep the boat in a slip at Salt Fork but I think Boat Masters suggested an on-water test and demonstration at delivery at Portage Lakes.

Looks great, congrats -- you'll love it!

Back