About to purchase a new 2250 GBR, any suggestions ?

Hope your Nationals don't "catch" my Reds Daril.  :rolleyes:     P.S. Don't forget the Makers .

Vinyl with snap-in carpet with Seagrass on the extended swim platform.....

If I was building my own it would be 100% vinyl with snap- in carpet...

The Seagrass is not that slippery and it does have a nice soft feel

Hope your Nationals don't "catch" my Reds Daril.  :rolleyes:     P.S. Don't forget the Makers .
Yup, been thinking about you and your Reds, Gerry! We're making a good run but to make up 4.5 games w/only 13 to play is a tough task. Plus we play Atlanta starting tonight. Always a thorn in our side. We have tickets for Saturday night against the Miami. Plus there's the added bonus of a post game concert w/ country duo Montgomery Gentry.................We'll see what happens brotha!

Yup, been thinking about you and your Reds, Gerry! We're making a good run but to make up 4.5 games w/only 13 to play is a tough task. Plus we play Atlanta starting tonight. Always a thorn in our side. We have tickets for Saturday night against the Miami. Plus there's the added bonus of a post game concert w/ country duo Montgomery Gentry.................We'll see what happens brotha!
Was at the game last Friday and Pete and the other 7 starters from the "Big Red Machine" was there.  First time they were ever at the new park together. Electric !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, they have the new woven teak look for 2014, which is a Seagrass material from the same manufacturer, made to look like teak planks. Pretty nice stuff.  

I saw this at the show but it looked odd to me, almost made me dizzy as the lines looked blurry

In addition to the other comments one of the things I would consider is upgrading to the R series raised helm.  A really sharp look and it is nice being a few inches higher to see over the others when you have a full boat

Also, they have the new woven teak look for 2014, which is a Seagrass material from the same manufacturer, made to look like teak planks. Pretty nice stuff.  

I saw this at the show but it looked odd to me, almost made me dizzy as the lines looked blurry
I didn't really like it all that much myself, glad I have the regular Seagrass.

Was at the game last Friday and Pete and the other 7 starters from the "Big Red Machine" was there.  First time they were ever at the new park together. Electric !!!
Sorry about not being on topic but..................Oh man 'The Big Red machine"! Loved those guys............Bench, Concepcion, Perez, Rose, Morgan. Can't think.......who am I missing, Gerry ?????? Brain fade...............

Sorry about not being on topic but..................Oh man 'The Big Red machine"! Loved those guys............Bench, Concepcion, Perez, Rose, Morgan. Can't think.......who am I missing, Gerry ?????? Brain fade...............
RF Ken Griffey Sr., CF Cesar Geronimo, LF George Foster, Pete @ 3rd, Concepion SS, Morgan 2nd, Perez 1st., Johnny catching.  Ran into Pete in Las Vegas last month at Mandalay Bay.  Great guy.  I can listen to him for hours. Wonderful baseball stories.    :)   Gerry 

How can I forget Griffey, Foster and Geronimo????????? Regardless of what Pete Rose did OFF the field...............He should be in the Hall of Fame for what he did ON the field!!!!!!!

How can I forget Griffey, Foster and Geronimo????????? Regardless of what Pete Rose did OFF the field...............He should be in the Hall of Fame for what he did ON the field!!!!!!!
Agreed !!!

OOH-RAH !!!  :D  

Last edited by a moderator:
Back