Another snow storm coming...

kaydano

Reaction score
One thing the southerners on this site don't have is powdered lake water falling from the skies...

Bring it.

One thing the southerners on this site don't have is powdered lake water falling from the skies...

Bring it.

But you have hurricanes, gators, black widows, brown recluse, sand fleas, etc... so being a northerner does have a couple good things going for it ... :D

8-14 inches predicted here by Wednesday morning :cool:

We have set a record for days off from school this semester. We literally have had HALF of our school days canceled due to weather for the past 4 weeks. Canceled again today too! ❄️

I LOVE the snow and unexpected time off. However, it’s really disruptive from an educational perspective. On the bright side, we are up to our cottage this weekend and I am looking forward to snowmobiling on all this new snow - with another storm coming in Thursday/Friday. Pure Michigan on Overdrive!❄️⛄

B1B052AA-AF98-4EBE-8712-0BC627A73615.jpeg 6052DC1B-83A1-4C7A-8DA4-8327B99ABCF6.jpeg

Here is my weekend view. Had friends down from Michigan. I do miss a good snow fall though. The silent cold night, the sounds of a snow shovel scraping against the driveway.

View attachment 24159 View attachment 24160

Here is my weekend view. Had friends down from Michigan. I do miss a good snow fall though. The silent cold night, the sounds of a snow shovel scraping against the driveway.

The beauty of your life: you have enjoyed both so far on your journey and currently get to enjoy a more year round boating life. :)

Winter is always here every year if you ever come to miss it too much.

It's all good here in Syracuse, we're used to it. And, the Boat Show is this weekend. Always a sign that spring is just around the corner.

Spring is coming. NHRA WinterNationals Last weekend!!!!!!

Beautiful, Jack! Enjoy...

I can hardly get out of the house . Over 5 ft the past 2 weeks :eek:
3 weeks ago we were 3 ft under normal snow fall .As of yesterday 1 ft over

This was today ,Tunnel of Trees between Petoskey and Harbor Springs
75030_443181169083395_1230276153_n.png

Awesome picture Jack!! That would be a scary drive with that much snow if you took it all the way to Leggs. Hope things get better soon up there.

Wow! I bet I'd need a bigger shovel. Beautiful pictures but with snow, a little goes a long way.

Back