Another snow storm coming...

Loving everyone’s winter pictures. I LOVE winter nearly as much as summer. :rolleyes:

Thus, I love lots of snow, and then doing things in it. That’s just me though. We get up north to our cottage this weekend, and they just got a ton of fresh snow. I’m really looking forward to ripping across our lake on the snowmobiles and possibly heading further north for either skiing or tubing. We’ll see on the later two possibilities. :cool:

Stay safe and warm my fellow northerners. :)

Last edited:
Riding safe around here this week might be interesting. Before the snow last week, there was an ice storm so everything is coated real good, now with almost 2 ft of new snow, the pines are real heavy and limbs coming down all over the yard today. Have to watch real close for clouds of snow coming off the pines, a limb may be coming down.

Not sure about doing the lakes around here until there is some more traffic. I don't think my 1.250 track will be enough to get through the snow that is now on the lakes. I would rather let someone dig there sled out. I may take a walk down to the boat landing and see just what the snow depth is out on the lake.

I used to love snow ... till I became a salaried manager and have to plow it... :mad:
When I was a young pup and loved working overtime, I prayed for snow during the winter ...;)
Now it sucks. Even if we close, I’m still working ... :confused:
I guess it’s my fault as I’m a cheapskate and don’t want to pay someone to do it, but it keeps my team working!

No snow in Syracuse today and to make things better, I'm going to go and play on a bunch of new Benny's at the CNY Boat Show. Leaving my wallet at home!!! ;)

It is boring ,I was trying to find the 24 hr time lapse with the recent snow fall

It is boring ,I was trying to find the 24 hr time lapse with the recent snow fall
I just checked it out there was a BIG black squirrel doing his thing!!!

Jack, that is unbelievable. Wow! Tad too much snow for me.

:(:(

My son’s dorm room lounge window up at Northern Michigan University. First floor view:

6864B001-157B-42C2-850A-454A60E9ED14.jpeg

My son trying to dig out his car. Understandably, his trip home to visit us was canceled after waiting six weeks to see him:

75F93281-A67D-4B3A-B21C-61685F206EA4.jpeg

Is that a drift or from a snow blower ?

Is that a drift or from a snow blower ?

The car was totally buried due to snow fall. The window is due to something like 3+’ of fresh snow on top of whatever they have already accumulated. Then you have it blowing into that wall line on the dorm building.

Our son tells us the snow itself is running a good 3’ in the last few days on top of what they already had up in Marquette. Then it gets higher in areas due to drifting. We haven’t made it north of Houghton Lake this winter so we haven not set eyes on anything north of the bridge ourselves.

And I thought Pa. sucked with a couple snows maybe totaling a foot or so ... you guys can keep that sh** up there!!!!

Back