Anybody checked out the Bennington site and boat builder?

I just looked on FB and didn't see anything (yet).  I'm not a FB guy but I looked in the photos section and couldn't locate any meeting pics.  I'm always eager to look at new boat pics.

I just looked on FB and didn't see anything (yet).  I'm not a FB guy but I looked in the photos section and couldn't locate any meeting pics.  I'm always eager to look at new boat pics.
I just looked and at first couldn't see it. I usually just look on my mobile app and it shows up on there. Look on the left of the screen and it says " Posts to Page" click on that and you can see.

OK got it, thank you.

I see they do have the floor plans listed for some of them, I believe QSB is the new lounger

Looks like they integrated the docking and nav lights into the side panels on that Q.  Wonder if that's standard now or maybe a special edition or something.  Definitely looks more sleek.

hehe, depending on the wife, I just MAY know where you can find a Crimson Red R model with ESP and a bigger motor may be!! haha How do you feel about a tower? jk I do really like one of the new layouts I saw, but I'm torn, Still love my boat. But man a white boat with Crimson accent and a Crimson tower?????? That may be worth the hassle of redoing the stereo!
You sir, are a sick, sick man. If you wife does not beat you upside the head with a huge stick, then consider yourself very lucky ...... LOL!!!!!

I've checked out the new site, showing my wife what some of the other series/layouts are like. Unfortunately, the new site seems slower and not as Android friendly. Otherwise, it's great to see the newer options.

For whatever reason, I find there are a few sites that seem easier to navigate on my tablet when I hold it in portrait mode instead of landscape. Don't ask me why, I've just found some drop down menus and features seem more responsive. Heck one site doesn't even show the menu tab unless you hold it in portrait!  Try that and see if it is any better. As for the speed, that may also be because things aren't fully functional yet with the switch over. It may also just be slow, unfortunately I am not a Web designer so haven't the slightest clue.

Must be my Surface Pro as I can take the trash out (Happy wife/Happy Life) before any screen update. I also couldn't get the colors to come up on the screen. Have the wife convinced to look at new boat since the dealer said they'd give me good money on the trade (minimal hit). Not helping my situation!

Back