Anyone else putting their boat in already?

I agree MattB, I came from a small v-hull deck boat prior to my Bennington and I was amazed at how much better the pontoon was

Picked ours up from dealer Sunday. Ours is one of the bigger boats and needs pulled early to get to the rest.

was 80 on Sunday and got 70 gallons of fuel before the price went up.

Will did you get fuel at SAD or fill up at the gas station uptown?  Was $3.39 when we filled up sunday afternoon at the fuel dock but I can imagine that you will be adding another buck to it by memorial weekend.

Have always use the ethanol free from Spend a Day then add a couple bottles of Octane Booster.  That supercharger loves that high octane

i hit 3 years so I had them do water pump, filters, plugs, , fuel filters and detail it. About a 1000 with the transducer swap

the temp went out on my garmin last year. They said the transducer was crack from hitting something. Paid to have that changed but noticed temp still not showing. 

That and the very front center cover snap is crushed, must have happened when they lifted it. They are good with fixing what needs done. So I will call them

kids want the new paparrasi towable tube so there goes another 400 bucks.

http://yamahaoutboards.com/yamaha-advantage/news/boating-tips/winter-boating-tips

You should have NO concerns... just change the fuel separator, and keep the motor trimmed down when it's freezing and ENJOY!

I promise this is a legit question, and please excuse the ignorance here, but why get two 150s rather than one 300? Is it faster with two separate props running, less expensive on fuel....???

Don't get me wrong. Twins look great, but I'm trying to learn something, here.

I promise this is a legit question, and please excuse the ignorance here, but why get two 150s rather than one 300? Is it faster with two separate props running, less expensive on fuel....???

Don't get me wrong. Twins look great, but I'm trying to learn something, here.

I've been led to believe that some skippers prefer the handling of twin screws, especially around the dock.

Also, one can limp home on one in the event of a breakdown when running twins. One 300 and a problem? Dead in the water.

I'm sure there's more.....

I've been led to believe that some skippers prefer the handling of twin screws, especially around the dock.

Also, one can limp home on one in the event of a breakdown when running twins. One 300 and a problem? Dead in the water.

I'm sure there's more.....

This makes sense, i'm really curious about top speed performance now.. .The new wide bennies with "Twin Screws" (i like that term) look AWESOME, maybe there is some data already available confirming this better performance?

Back